A NEW MANAGER IS NOT NEEDED

The manager is shit, the owner won't spent and doesn't give a shit and Speakman is incompetent.

Remind me, how is it that we've been in or around the playoffs all season?
Glad everything is rosy in your garden mate. Unfortunately that combo won’t get us any positives. Beale is here because he’s a yes man and the cheapest option, but you’re welcome to clap away 😂

MB should be judged at the end of the season we must allow him establish his team and style of play.

Based on Saturdays performance without Pritchard in the team maybe MB isn’t the problem and Pritchard was a dressing room trouble maker.

Consistency in our performance and results till the end of this season is key to any future decision we must ride the storm a new manager just creates further unrest.

Get behind the manager and the team or run the risk of becoming also rans and another season in the Championship, the play offs are well within this squad of players.

STID
Can you go cockeyed, try and bite your ear and clap your hands at the same time while saying all this please. Just curious what you would look like

I never said it's rosy, I just asked how we are where we are. Care to answer?
Mowbray along with some players playing above their level. Of course, some shrewd buys too. However not backing TM with the additions he needed with experience, no actual forward for 2 years ( don’t include the 4 we have, clearly not ready or good enough atm) sacking him and replacing him with someone worse is stupidity. Beale was not first or second choice. He will be gone by then summer if not sooner. We will not make the play offs, I think 10th or so is more accurate. Hey, but if you’re happy being ‘in and around the play offs’ fair enough

The passing of time dilutes real life and then the truth. Yes we do need a new manager and asap - Saturdays result was despite not because of Beale, and bear in mind it was against a very poor Stoke team and against Gooch who had probably his best game for SAFC despite not even playing for us - the quality of play Ive seen since he came in does not change my opinion one iota. #bealeout until hes gone Im afraid.

In my opinion of course

Mowbray along with some players playing above their level. Of course, some shrewd buys too. However not backing TM with the additions he needed with experience, no actual forward for 2 years ( don’t include the 4 we have, clearly not ready or good enough atm) sacking him and replacing him with someone worse is stupidity. Beale was not first or second choice. He will be gone by then summer if not sooner. We will not make the play offs, I think 10th or so is more accurate. Hey, but if you’re happy being ‘in and around the play offs’ fair enough
10th is currently 3 points away from the playoffs, aye I could see us finishing there as well, but it's fine margins between that and 6th. Two of the strikers have now actually scored under Beale as well, I guarantee if it had been Roy Keane with the exact same results there would be no outrage. How are you defining Beale as worse than Mowbray already? He's just got here and has a similar points return average.

Clearly someone has done a decent job here because we've spent very little and were a draw and a win away from the PL last season, a year after L1.

10th is currently 3 points away from the playoffs, aye I could see us finishing there as well, but it's fine margins between that and 6th. Two of the strikers have now actually scored under Beale as well, I guarantee if it had been Roy Keane with the exact same results there would be no outrage. How are you defining Beale as worse than Mowbray already? He's just got here and has a similar points return average.

Clearly someone has done a decent job here because we've spent very little and were a draw and a win away from the PL last season, a year after L1.
Beale has no plan A or B imo, a better opponent on Sat and we wouldn’t have won. His demeanour and chat I think shows how out of his depth he is. If he was a good manager he would have beaten Hull at home who were there for the taking, instead he sat there with literally no plan. You can see players getting frustrated at him, not just Pritchard.

Fine margins, if the club has got a decent striker, DM and a left back not made of crackers we would be easily top 6, as it stands we won’t be this year.

The 2 strikers scored, yeah, but both are not good enough atm to be no.1 choice at any championship club. Burstow is awful. Rusyn is good but needs games and help.

Last season we were close for two reasons, team spirit/belief was high and Amad. Take him out of the team and we would have been mid table, where we are heading without him this season.

MB should be judged at the end of the season we must allow him establish his team and style of play.

Based on Saturdays performance without Pritchard in the team maybe MB isn’t the problem and Pritchard was a dressing room trouble maker.

Consistency in our performance and results till the end of this season is key to any future decision we must ride the storm a new manager just creates further unrest.

Get behind the manager and the team or run the risk of becoming also rans and another season in the Championship, the play offs are well within this squad of players.

STID
I get why you posted this

Not sure why the title needed to be shouty

We won’t sack Beale before the end of the season anyway so might as well get behind the team. People who go actually do.

Haters will however hate.

I can understand why people were frustrated given nothing had changed until Saturday. I was too.

He’s got a long way to win people over. This weekend will either help or hinder that.

On game does not make a season so this thread is a little early. However, premature spurting on this board does appear to be widespread issue these days.

STID
Quite agree the witch-hunt must stop. There are too many here wanting him to fail. 1 win and there are no Beale quit posts, when we lose against Boro they will start up again. Pathetic really

Back