A NEW MANAGER IS NOT NEEDED

our fan base is amazing, one win, no matter how it comes about has people queuing to jump aboard the model they were jumping off a week ago.

It’s little wonder we’ve had owners like the chancers and KLD who think they can take the piss and get away with it, knowing a few good results brushes all of their ineptitude under the carpet.

The 3-1 win on Saturday wasn't Pritchards fault for sure, he'd already spat his dummy out, didn't give a shit about us and played no part. It was also our best performance under Beale
And? 🤷‍♂️ against one of the worst teams to play at the SOL this season, the OP is trying to shift the blame from Beale for those dog shit performances before Saturday, but of course you know that, keep clapping mate.

And? 🤷‍♂️ against one of the worst teams to play at the SOL this season, the OP is trying to shift the blame from Beale for those dog shit performances before Saturday, but of course you know that, keep clapping mate.
HaHa. Theres the "clapper" shit. I posted two facts, Pritchard played no part in our win and it was the best performance under Beale. The truth makes me a "clapper" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Your not understanding the op? Stoke was 1 game

What
We’ve been poor in nearly every game since Beale has been here apart from Preston and even then we should have been 2 down before Pritchard scored.

We got no choice but to accept it, they aren’t going to sack him but there’s no point trying to convince yourself it’s good.

Last edited:
100% should we get rid of this clown and replace him with someone competent.

Stoke were shit yet still could have been 3 up. Their finishing was atrocious and it we were very lucky that we escaped the game only conceding 1, yet I accept Seelt's OG was very unlucky . :-(

People are somehow now spouting that it was a superb performance... 🤷‍♂️ average, Stoke made it easy for us as we made it easy for the mags.

I was once a happy clapper too, until I started seeing the wood for the trees.

What a load of shite. MB is out of his depth, we won on Saturday because Stoke were rubbish and should've scored 3 before we did. Pritchard isn't the problem, theres much more to it than released. I'll always get behind the team but the manager is awful. The problem is short term, cheap appointments all over the place. No plan B, a really poor plan A and an owner who doesn't give a shit and Speakman running the show when he is incompetent to do so.
The manager is shit, the owner won't spent and doesn't give a shit and Speakman is incompetent.

Remind me, how is it that we've been in or around the playoffs all season?

I didn't say he did you nugget, read what the OP posted, he was blaming Pritchard for the defeats under Beale ffs.
It seems clear Pritchard is a baby who downs tools while none of his teammates are. He downed tools and his teammates put in their best performance under the new manager.
I wouldn't say the first event led to the second, but some might. After all, if the sun doesn't come out one day, some on here will blame Beale for that and start a thread about it.

We’ve been poor in nearly every game since Beale has been here apart from Preston and even then we should have been 2 down before Pritchard scored.

We got no choice but to accept it, they aren’t going to sack him but there’s no point trying to convince yourself it’s good.
We won't know how good until the season is done.

It seems clear Pritchard is a baby who downs tools while none of his teammates are. He downed tools and his teammates put in their best performance under the new manager.
I wouldn't say the first event led to the second, but some might. After all, if the sun doesn't come out one day, some on here will blame Beale for that and start a thread about it.
He was one of the best performers in the games played under Beale ffs, to blame him for why the team struggled since Beale took over and why we won against Stoke without him is absolutely f*cking nuts.

our fan base is amazing, one win, no matter how it comes about has people queuing to jump aboard the model they were jumping off a week ago.

It’s little wonder we’ve had owners like the chancers and KLD who think they can take the piss and get away with it, knowing a few good results brushes all of their ineptitude under the carpet.
The actual perspective is that Beale has taken more points fron his first 7 than Mowbray did. That doesn't mean he's the man of course, it's still early days, it just means that some fans have gone well early on wanting him out.

Back