A message to KLD

You wouldn’t say organising a poll asking if the manager should be sacked after 6 games is a forging a campaign?

The abuse all over social media from his accent to his appearance?

He’s the manager of our club, what use is there in abusing a bloke who is trying to get points for the club we support?

Yes I’d say fans like that deserve ‘slagging’ off!
Before you slag anybody off, you should learn the meaning of the word 'Forging'

To make, shape or create. So is your problem with Wise men Say? or everybody who voted?

The people who created the vote have as much right to do it, as people have to vote in it.

He gets paid a nice little wage to ''try and get points'' as you put it. Does that make him immune to criticism (and im not talking about personal abuse before you mention that)

Anyway who the fuck do you think you are to decide who does and doesn't deserve slagging off?

Before you slag anybody off, you should learn the meaning of the word 'Forging'

To make, shape or create. So is your problem with Wise men Say? or everybody who voted?

The people who created the vote have as much right to do it, as people have to vote in it.

He gets paid a nice little wage to ''try and get points'' as you put it. Does that make him immune to criticism (and im not talking about personal abuse before you mention that)

Anyway who the fuck do you think you are to decide who does and doesn't deserve slagging off?
Yes creating (forging) a campaign. Comprehension clearly not your strong point I see.

I agree they have the right just as I have to the right to deride their opinions an label them utterly clueless.

The same clowns clamouring for Beales head will be the ones who were booing Ba not so long back.

Such great supporters 🙄

based on results, he is 5pts better off than Grayson, and 4pts better than Wilkinson for Christ sakes. But these comparisons are daft, different managers, different time an circumstances.

Results aren't the only reason people are not happy about him. Performances and data show an obvious decline. Now if those take an upward turn, and there's a less arrogant approach from him in terms of communication, then things will change.

One win doesn't automatically excuse the poor decisions hes made since taking over. Hopefully he has learned lessons and Saturday was a turning point, but a revert to type next week will finish him.
The majority of those who wants him out have done so even before a ball was kicked here. The excuses of preformsnces and data wasn't even there to consider

It’s amazing what 3 points do,even on the phone ins,last Fridays phone ins Beale was not the man for us,yesterdays phone in Beale deserves a chance and should be given more time,depending on next Sundays result that might change again lol
A defeat on Sunday and he’s right back in the shite that’s how tenuous his relationship is

One (of many) reasons he's disliked is because he's claiming 16 points in the "first 7" games.
And quoted as also claiming to be the only manager in our history to get 6 points in his "first 1" game(s).

Last edited:
The majority of those who wants him out have done so even before a ball was kicked here. The excuses of preformsnces and data wasn't even there to consider
I can’t speak for the majority like, and neither can you. However I was completely on the fence with him, but After watching what he has done (or hasn’t in most cases) I was done. Now can he come back from it? Of course, but theres lots he needs to change, including his attitude.

Yes creating (forging) a campaign. Comprehension clearly not your strong point I see.

I agree they have the right just as I have to the right to deride their opinions an label them utterly clueless.

The same clowns clamouring for Beales head will be the ones who were booing Ba not so long back.

Such great supporters 🙄
i comprehend you like having a go at the fans. All you have done is have a go at people on here, and the fans in general.

oh and address a thread to a person, then told him not to listen to the fans, which is still f***ing hilarious.

you obviously think very little of our fans, I personally think that they are class and deserve better than what has gone on. but then again you are new to it all so I will give you a break.

I can’t speak for the majority like, and neither can you. However I was completely on the fence with him, but After watching what he has done (or hasn’t in most cases) I was done. Now can he come back from it? Of course, but theres lots he needs to change, including his attitude.

i comprehend you like having a go at the fans. All you have done is have a go at people on here, and the fans in general.

oh and address a thread to a person, then told him not to listen to the fans, which is still f***ing hilarious.

you obviously think very little of our fans, I personally think that they are class and deserve better than what has gone on. but then again you are new to it all so I will give you a break.
I’d say Beale has deserved a lot better than the way our fans have behaved as well, if 6 games is the yardstick for a manager up here now good luck attracting anyone half decent.

My first game 1986 Bonny lad, and yours?

I can as the was a git massive thread on here before a ball was kicked with people wanting him out. Also all my mates wanted him gone before the Coventry game

We just don't like certain types of people.
He is quite unlikable.
Unfortunately this , and failing at rangers , which tbh is no big thing, lots of managers fail at clubs and rangers were just far too big for him, has clouded our objectivity.
Some posters are comparing his xg with the xg over TM reign which isn't really fair
You can compare his xg with that of tonys last few games as that's what Beale has taken over from.
TM's time in charge at Celtic was often used against him

I’d say Beale has deserved a lot better than the way our fans have behaved as well, if 6 games is the yardstick for a manager up here now good luck attracting anyone half decent.

My first game 1986 Bonny lad, and yours?
wow really? so you are an adult?

ok didn't expect that, after the whole ''dear KLD, don't listen to the fans, regards, a fan'' thing I just assumed you were a youth. Apologies.

I can as the was a git massive thread on here before a ball was kicked with people wanting him out. Also all my mates wanted him gone before the Coventry game
well of course this is a very accurate barometer of the fan base

wow really? so you are an adult?

ok didn't expect that, after the whole ''dear KLD, don't listen to the fans, regards, a fan'' thing I just assumed you were a youth. Apologies.

well of course this is a very accurate barometer of the fan base
You’ll be one of these little premier league fan boys who grew up knowing nothing better.
Some of us have seen relegation to 3rd tier twice hence we don’t behave like howling gashes after a couple of losses!

You’ll be one of these little premier league fan boys who grew up knowing nothing better.
Some of us have seen relegation to 3rd tier twice hence we don’t behave like howling gashes after a couple of losses!
nope not in the slightest. But if it makes you feel better to conjour stuff like that up you go ahead.

It’s amazing what 3 points do,even on the phone ins,last Fridays phone ins Beale was not the man for us,yesterdays phone in Beale deserves a chance and should be given more time,depending on next Sundays result that might change again lol
This boards like those two old muppets that say everything is rubbish then one changes his mind to say everythings great and the other one agrees with him. Rinse repeat
I mentioned an assortment of managers, if you want to mention others then start your own tread and crack on.
OoooOooh. Look at you.

Back