A message to KLD

Just like the old days when we’d get
“an open letter to”
in the Football Echo or similar, by a “superfan”.

I miss those 😂

First 7 games as SAFC manager

Grayson 5 pts
Coleman 8 pts
Parkinson 9 pts (league 1)
Mowbray 9 pts
Beale 10 pts
Keane 12 pts
Johnson 12 pts (league 1)
Neil 12 pts (league 1)
Ross 13 pts (league 1)

A little assortment of managers over last 15 year or so from championship and league 1 over their first 7 games. Beale sits in the middle so why the absolute vitriol that’s come his way?

The moral of story for an owner is if you ever consider listening to the fans regarding a manager never ever ever ever ever do so….. then if you reconsider down the line remember again to never ever ever ever ever ever listen to them!
You another club stooge then????

Grayson 5 pts
Coleman 8 pts
Mowbray 9 pts
Beale 10 pts
Keane 12 pts
Neil 12 pts (league 1)
Ross 13 pts (league 1)

A little assortment of managers over last 15 year or so from championship and league 1 over their first 7 games. Beale sits in the middle so why the absolute vitriol that’s come his way?

The moral of story for an owner is if you ever consider listening to the fans regarding a manager never ever ever ever ever do so….. then if you reconsider down the line remember again to never ever ever ever ever ever listen to them!
Yet again as I keep saying . I will judge at the end of February.

Grayson 5 pts
Coleman 8 pts
Mowbray 9 pts
Beale 10 pts
Keane 12 pts
Neil 12 pts (league 1)
Ross 13 pts (league 1)

How many games did it take for those other managers to turn on the fans?

Probably because the clubs going backwards, 2 sub par wins, paint drying football (bar stoke).

Stupid comments about accents and completely clueless getting behind the players when it was his name being shouted for.

Players are great. The 3 people at the wheel are numb.

Just because we beat stoke doesn’t change my mind about him. (they could’ve had 3/4 themselves.

Saying that, why wouldn’t he take the job? Out of work and a chance to prove himself again.

Step forward speakman for a good egging in the stocks.

How many games did it take for those other managers to turn on the fans?
What has he said to turn on the fans?

I mean running a poll not even a month into his reign asking if he should be sacked doesn’t exactly show our fans in good light does it !
He's been in charge 8 matches. Changes your cherry picked stats somewhat

Taking your cherry picked stats he's currently achieving 1.25ppg That would lead to a 16th place finish (last years standings)
7 league games, I’ve given a snapshot of other managers first 7 lesgue games, very little in it really.

Last edited:
What has he said to turn on the fans?

I mean running a poll not even a month into his reign asking if he should be sacked doesn’t exactly show our fans in good light does it !

7 league games, I’ve given a snapshot of other managers first 7 lesgue games, very little in it really.
Would you be happy with a 16th place finish ?
I still don't want Beale (mainly because I wouldn't have hired him for the way he left QPR) but if KLD listened to the fans we wouldn't have appointed Mowbray, we wouldn't have appointed Neill. Football fans in general talk a load of emotive bollocks (which is both a good and a bad thing), here more than most.
I thought Neil was a good appointment at the time mind. Class above what we had become accustomed to.

Last edited:
Would you be happy with a 16th place finish ?

I thought Neil was a good appointment at the time mind. Class above what we had become accustomed to.
Missing the point.
All those managers mentioned could’ve been sacked after 7 games by your reckoning.
Mowbray got less points in first 7 and we ended up in playoffs.

If you don't know then you're not in the best position to defend him.

You're better off deleting your account after that crack about us 'booing that poor lad' 💩
Im asking you tell me as I’ve seen all his interviews and have seen nothing to get me frothing at mouth.
Seems you haven’t either but obviously part of the desperate to be outraged brigade.

I think everyone should just get their head around Beale being here until the end of the season.

W3 D1 L3 in the league is not that bad considering the massive issues with the squad. Recruitment need to get some signings over the line in the coming days.

And to sack him now will cost a fortune whereas I imagine the club inserted a break clause if he doesnt reach the playoffs this season - which is unlikely in my opinion without the signings.

Grayson 5 pts
Coleman 8 pts
Mowbray 9 pts
Beale 10 pts
Keane 12 pts
Neil 12 pts (league 1)
Ross 13 pts (league 1)

Why have you left out Poyet, di Canio, Advocaat, Moyes, Bruce and Allardyce? If you are including League One why not the Premier League? Also, Roy Keane took over as SAFC in August 2006. That was 17 years ago!

Why have you left out Poyet, di Canio, Advocaat, Moyes, Bruce and Allardyce? If you are including League One why not the Premier League? Also, Roy Keane took over as SAFC in August 2006. That was 17 years ago!
I’d imagine the Prem league lads will all be lower than Beale as well given how we struggled in that division.

Back