A change is coming

Think it's a good move, will appeal more to a younger audience who are the future supporters. Cricket as a game has changed, will change even more and imo good to see Durham willing to change with it.

I know they have to change …… hopefully they sell more than the cost ..

maybe they'll grow on me but I don't like them particularly and I did like the previous red one.

Not that I buy this stuff, the last one I bought was a Jets cap a couple of years ago.

i've got quite a few hoodys, t shirts, caps etc. i'll have a look at them come this season but i'll not buy any of this lion rubbish. i much preferred the dccc logo, fair enough it isn't that different but sods law all the best gear will have lions on and all the naff stuff will have the county badge on so i'll end up buying nowt.

The club needs a rebrand on the cricket field never mind a rebrand off it.

Rubbish last year in the second division and are we expecting anything better this year? Probably not.

Lots of work to do to get back to where we once were. Horrendous last 3 or 4 years.

on the playing side I think we will struggle yet again.
the batting wasnt good enough and I dont think Bancroft will greatly improve it.
Richardson wasnt any great shakes and Clark is Mr Careless
We cant keep on relying on Rushy for ever as well
I hope I am wrong but I think it will take a generation to get back to where we once were and despite all the ground roots resolution hype and defiance I cannot see much changing on the results front with the current company of playing staff

on the playing side I think we will struggle yet again.
the batting wasnt good enough and I dont think Bancroft will greatly improve it.
Richardson wasnt any great shakes and Clark is Mr Careless
We cant keep on relying on Rushy for ever as well
I hope I am wrong but I think it will take a generation to get back to where we once were and despite all the ground roots resolution hype and defiance I cannot see much changing on the results front with the current company of playing staff

Your application for a seat in the Member's Balcony has been approved!
:D.

Joking aside, the glass is usually half empty for me as far as cricket and football is concerned but I have a feeling we may sneak the 3rd promotion place this season.:eek:

Back