A change is coming

Love the video like!

Was that the numbered streets at Horden? Or Easington?

Mind I too, hate the badges. There was nowt wrong with the County crest.

Its not that much different is it? I liked the original one mind.

People will complain but fair play for trying stuff, we have been in the dark ages with our media and social media stuff.

Lacked direction for years IMO, its why I find it so remarkable we have been so successful.

Just hope we don't go down the kolpak route, don't mind even signings like Lees, he is a northern lad.

I know they have to change …… hopefully they sell more than the cost ..

maybe they'll grow on me but I don't like them particularly and I did like the previous red one.

Not that I buy this stuff, the last one I bought was a Jets cap a couple of years ago.

I know they have to change …… hopefully they sell more than the cost ..

maybe they'll grow on me but I don't like them particularly and I did like the previous red one.

Not that I buy this stuff, the last one I bought was a Jets cap a couple of years ago.

The only thing I have is one of the cricket caps, like one you would wear in a 4 day game, I absolutely love it, but I have no use for it, cant even wear it to the game as it looks like I am pretending to be a player (which I am)

I quite like it, especially the CC badge and the change from black and red T20 shirts

Durham Lions for the T20?

Just Durham Cricket in all formats. The County badge will only appear on the County top too. Club are using the Lion logo for everything marketing wise etc.

The only thing I have is one of the cricket caps, like one you would wear in a 4 day game, I absolutely love it, but I have no use for it, cant even wear it to the game as it looks like I am pretending to be a player (which I am)

I’ve a T20 shirt which I bought a couple of year back when we got to finals day. Only bought it to wear in Greece on finals day to show my support - but no bar would show it!

Think its a good idea, got to try and engage more kids, and if a new logo helps then great. The shield is still there if anyone over 16 genuinely cares about a badge. If it doesn't work they can always change back, no harm done.

Back