8 GAMES LEFT!!

It's pretty pathetic but I think 1 win out of the 8 will stop us getting dragged into any relegation fight.

Not sure when due back but have Clarke, Evans, Alese, Cirkin all to come back in. I'll ignore Rusyn cause he barely gets a look in anyway.

I think we managed to grab enough points first half of season to keep us from the shit but we really are in it now.

Woeful season which is just me talking considering last season was possibly out best since we got promoted under Keane (enjoyability wise). Honestly, it's impressive how we've fucked it up so badly, even for us.

Only Sunderland could turn a massively positive season into the polar opposite the next year.

Most clubs would of went "Right let's kick on with some positve Championship players and a striker we aren't far away from challenging for a spot in the Prem"

Not us, let's not sign a striker, sign a bunch of useless kids from foreign leagues and say they are for the future 😂

Went from playing fast , free flowing attacking Football with a quality pressing game to looking like a Sunday League 5th division team with no idea in less than 12 months 🤢

The Plod Alongers - 23/24

Only Sunderland could turn a massively positive season into the polar opposite the next year.

Most clubs would of went "Right let's kick on with some positve Championship players and a striker we aren't far away from challenging for a spot in the Prem"

Not us, let's not sign a striker, sign a bunch of useless kids from foreign leagues and say they are for the future 😂

Went from playing fast , free flowing attacking Football with a quality pressing game to looking like a Sunday League 5th division team with no idea in less than 12 months 🤢

Spot-on. We didn’t have to bring many in- just proper players in those key positions. Instead we brought a lorry load of shite bairns in.

Have you watched us since Roberts got injured?

Best player in the squad bar Clarke. He’s light years ahead of the lads playing in his absence.
It still baffles me the grief he gets. I get the whole goals and assists but he offers so much more. Jobe has goals but offers fuck all for 89 mins most games. Roberts eases the pressure, gets us up the pitch and wins free kicks in good positions. Some absolute whoppers support us like.

A great opportunity to build on all the good things of last season has been f#cked over off this lot.

It's clear that they aren't arsed about going up, or even competing for the play offs. Plod on selling players and kicking about mid table.

Cardiff 1

Blackburn 1

Bristol 0

Leeds 0

West Brom 1

Millwall 0

Watford 0

Sheffield Weds 1

Can't see us getting 3 points from any of those fixtures, Draws and losses and other results will keep us safe.
We'll get a win against either Blackburn or Bristol City and maybe Watford. Draw against Sheffield weds and lose the rest I reckon.

A great opportunity to build on all the good things of last season has been f#cked over off this lot.

It's clear that they aren't arsed about going up, or even competing for the play offs. Plod on selling players and kicking about mid table.
This club will struggle next season bottom half of the table
We'll get a win against either Blackburn or Bristol City and maybe Watford. Draw against Sheffield weds and lose the rest I reckon.
Beating Blackburn my thoughts

This it's such a massive summer, for the "model" for speakman I'd go as far as for kld as an owner. It's all on the line this summer.
I think it’s past that stage myself, the fans have turned, I can’t see a future here for Speakman. KLD neither unless the model is changed & I can’t see that happening.

right now we have too many players who just can’t play football. Hemir, hjelde styles... a game of football literally looks beyond them. Let’s get some actual footballers on the field and go from there

Auchiche is a footballer. He will fuck up now and then but he should start at this moment in time. I’d be tempted to play 09 at fullback when he’s back to get rid of styles. No way can 09 be worse. To get rid of hjelde I’d try Ekwah at centre half alongside Ballard for a game or two. Hjelde is that bad I just can’t see how ekwah would do a worse job. And at least he can play out without looking like he’s won a competition to be on the field

the bar has been set so low by hemir and co I’d try Dack up front now he’s fit with mundle and Ba at the sides. Hopefully a bit of experience and nouse can help
This season has truly broken some of our fans like.

Cardiff 1

Blackburn 1

Bristol 0

Leeds 0

West Brom 1

Millwall 0

Watford 0

Sheffield Weds 1

Can't see us getting 3 points from any of those fixtures, Draws and losses and other results will keep us safe.

That’s my line of reasoning. Somewhere and somehow we’ve lost the ability to win games. But as we saw at the weekend we are still more than good enough and capable enough to get draws. I thought the weekends performance was the best so far under Dodds. That was his first point since Michael Beale was sacked. That represents a big improvement for me in our form. If we keep it up we will draw more than we lose.

Back