8 GAMES LEFT!!

right now we have too many players who just can’t play football. Hemir, hjelde styles... a game of football literally looks beyond them. Let’s get some actual footballers on the field and go from there

Auchiche is a footballer. He will fuck up now and then but he should start at this moment in time. I’d be tempted to play 09 at fullback when he’s back to get rid of styles. No way can 09 be worse. To get rid of hjelde I’d try Ekwah at centre half alongside Ballard for a game or two. Hjelde is that bad I just can’t see how ekwah would do a worse job. And at least he can play out without looking like he’s won a competition to be on the field

the bar has been set so low by hemir and co I’d try Dack up front now he’s fit with mundle and Ba at the sides. Hopefully a bit of experience and nouse can help

Cardiff 1

Blackburn 1

Bristol 0

Leeds 0

West Brom 1

Millwall 0

Watford 0

Sheffield Weds 1

Can't see us getting 3 points from any of those fixtures, Draws and losses and other results will keep us safe.
3 points more should be enough.

Agree, can't see any wins, but a draw here and there.

Absolutely no chance of staying up next season unless we invest properly - assuming our one stand out player, Clarke, moves on.

I agree to have three head coaches in one season is ridiculous and should never have happened as its only caused confusion. However to me it's also pretty obvious that if you fill your squad with young inexperienced players it was only ever going to go in one direction. Tactics and systems can be changed however real lack of qualify stays the same...
It’s not just 3 head coaches it’s 3 completely different head coaches that’s the issue. If we’d have hired someone who played similar to Mowbray then fine at least you can see there is a plan we’re working to and maintaining general consistency. Sure there’d be small differences but the general idea is not dissimilar. To have 3 completely different styles of play inside 3 months won’t have helped the young kids coming through.

I don’t agree they don’t have quality - they are struggling to show it but we’ve seen enough glimpses to know that the likes of Aouchiche, Rigg, Bellingham, Ba, Mundle are all very talented footballers in their own right.

Tactics and coaching are rancid hence why the players that were once playing really well are also now shit
Losing Mowbray and getting in nobody with a clue or a plan has really knackered everything. That falls on Speakman 100%, he has completely destroyed what was a half promising season.

I agree to have three head coaches in one season is ridiculous and should never have happened as its only caused confusion. However to me it's also pretty obvious that if you fill your squad with young inexperienced players it was only ever going to go in one direction. Tactics and systems can be changed however real lack of qualify stays the same...
Mowbray had to find another way and was actually starting to play slower sideways and backwards stuff. His Attacking options were way worse than last season. We were wide open in CM hence his Hume experiment which just caused more confusion.

Dodds got a good result v Leeds and it’s his go to. Woefully lacking and shouldn’t be anywhere near the position he’s had handed to him.

Beale although I really didn’t want him here did identify our issues, in flashes he did implement the things he was talking to in his press conferences. Like moving it quicker. Getting bodies in the box. Shame the bloke was a complete no mark with an inferiority complex.

Common denominator. Recruitment is garbage

Thank god there’s only 8 games left. We’re safe and simply have a few weeks of dull football to get through.

This summer is huge. I pray the club are well into their work to getting the manager and players they need already. Experience sadly wins the day over hope on this.

Thank god there’s only 8 games left. We’re safe and simply have a few weeks of dull football to get through.

This summer is huge. I pray the club are well into their work to getting the manager and players they need already. Experience sadly wins the day over hope on this.

Still like to get above that 50 point mark to breathe that little bit easier imo

Evans will take ages to get back upto playing fitness. Then there’s the psychological side of it..missing 2 years with a serious knee injury at his age .
I don’t think he’ll be the same player however I think the club will use his return in the summer as virtually a new signing .
You’re right but isn’t two years. Was Boxing Day 2022 he got injured so not even 18 months.

I just watched it on the stream yesterday and that itself was like pulling teeth. One of the lads usually I go with said he'd rather go shopping with his lass than watch them again this season and that's how f#cking terrifying things have become.

I just watched it on the stream yesterday and that itself was like pulling teeth. One of the lads usually I go with said he'd rather go shopping with his lass than watch them again this season and that's how f#cking terrifying things have become.
No matter how 💩💩💩💩 we are id never do that

Back