72 Pictures taken this morning..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thankful for the digital age.. every photo I seemed to take my focus seemed to just miss... despite my AF point being where I wanted it (hints?)

Heres the VW... not usually the sort of thing I take pictures of but it was such a clean example and Id love one myself.

Logon or register to see this image

Not sure whether it needs a crop (the post to the right is distracting)

Nice. How about in colour?

I wouldn't crop to the right. Cropping to lose the post would in my opinion bring the van too close to the edge of the picture. Hmmm, maybe.

I don't think the post is that distracting. If someone hasn't got enough concentration span to look at the van then fuck em :-D :roll:

In colour just for you .. seriously Ive not seen many this age in as good a nick as this...even inside it was mint looking and that generally is where people tend not to bother... Two massive speakers built into the back mind sort of detracted from its original beauty

Last edited:
Thankful for the digital age.. every photo I seemed to take my focus seemed to just miss... despite my AF point being where I wanted it (hints?)

Heres the VW... not usually the sort of thing I take pictures of but it was such a clean example and Id love one myself.

Not sure whether it needs a crop (the post to the right is distracting)

Best advice I read was to avoid taking pictures standing straight up. Crouch slightly and suddenly every picture is less of a snapshot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back