6th Bomb in Texas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Of course you didn't. Mostly black victims and a most likely non-Muslim attacker. Not as newsworthy apparently

The Charleston massacre was all over the world’s media when it happened and for a quite a while afterwards.

People seem to have selective memories when they’re pushing an agenda, not that I’m suggesting you do, mind.

The Charleston massacre was all over the world’s media when it happened and for a quite a while afterwards.

People seem to have selective memories when they’re pushing an agenda, not that I’m suggesting you do, mind.

That was a large public event, with live news footage of what happened, commented on directly by the President of the USA. All the media had to do to cover that was play back the video. These attacks require firstly the US media and secondly the international media to choose to go and cover it. And they have not.

My original comment was not 100% serious but the disparity in news coverage is surely a bit concerning

Give it a rest man,you're like a broken record.

he's right though and it always bears repeating, to just accept racism and bigotry because it is the way it has always been would be disgusting

there is so much you have to learn Tadger, Cockney Mackem help you he will x

he's right though and it always bears repeating, to just accept racism and bigotry because it is the way it has always been would be disgusting

there is so much you have to learn Tadger, Cockney Mackem help you he will x
Says the woman who was more disgusted by someone selling a story to a newspaper than by someone drink driving.
You are right about racism and bigotry though,I just don't see the need to shoehorn it into every thread,he's absolutely obsessed.

Says the woman who was more disgusted by someone selling a story to a newspaper than by someone drink driving.
You are right about racism and bigotry though,I just don't see the need to shoehorn it into every thread,he's absolutely obsessed.

There's a strong suspicion that the terrorist in question is a white supremacist targeting black and Hispanic people. It's not really shoehorning, is it?

There's a strong suspicion that the terrorist in question is a white supremacist targeting black and Hispanic people. It's not really shoehorning, is it?
He's a bit sloppy in that case

The latest explosion on Sunday night, which injured two white men, aged 22 and 23, may have been activated by a tripwire, police say.

He's a bit sloppy in that case

The latest explosion on Sunday night, which injured two white men, aged 22 and 23, may have been activated by a tripwire, police say.

Sloppy, indiscriminate, happy for white people he sees as race traitors or just collateral damage injured or killed? White terrorist with a racial motive still a very likely scenario

Ramping it up.... latest is a shopping centre.

One injured.

They have to catch this fucker.

I bet it is an angry white man.

Shouldn't judge until you know the facts.....racist....not all white men are angry..........I know loads of chilled white men.....why couldn't it be a woman.........sexist ........

Ramping it up.... latest is a shopping centre.

One injured.

They have to catch this fucker.

I bet it is an angry white man.
You could well be right as this is him at Fedex store ;) Looks like a wig but I doubt he's whitened himself too as part of his disguise. Notice the white gloves too to stop any fingerprints. He's dead now though as blew himself up when cops closed in on him in his car.

Logon or register to see this image
Logon or register to see this image

Last edited by a moderator:
If that's the case,no it's not shoehorning,my mistake.
It doesn't alter the fact you often shoehorn something about racism into an unrelated thread though,does it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back