6 to 1 for promotion

Aim should be to stay in the league, pure and simple. Anything else is a bonus. It's a tough league as we found out last time
Absolutely this.

Just survive without a struggle.

Any talk of promotion is ridiculous without knowing what our squad will be like.

Don't want to overestimate this league...staying up (with some comfy margin) should be the aim next season. Anything else purely a bonus. It's a multi (3/4/5 year at least) project to get back up to the PL imo.

After the Moyes season I said we'd make the playoffs....:lol:

Think people ought to remember that over the last few years on average, at least 2 out of the 3 promoted league one sides went right back down. High doubt think we will on this trajectory, spirit and manager but yanar. I'm just not expecting us to shoot right up the table to the play offs/autos next season.

Last edited:
Four of this year's Champo top six were running on parachute payments ( Madrox and Short really kicked us in the nackers spunking that money ).

I expect Watford and Norwich will be very strong. I fancy Burnley to sink without trace , loser of Huddersfield / Forest and Sheff U will go again so big ask to get in the top six from a standing start.

I expect Watford and Norwich will be very strong. I fancy Burnley to sink without trace , loser of Huddersfield / Forest and Sheff U will go again
👆this,plus WBA,Boro,SU,even Luton.Watford or Norwich at evens to finish top 6 is a good bet and in L1 Derby at 11/10 😜

No chance that these odds are right. The top 6 ones are a joke.

5/2 for Sunderland and 10/3 for wigan.
They are right,and the top six seem to be what I wad of expected,obviously the loser of the PO drops in later,NF I reckon go at 3rd and HT 5th or 6th.

bookies odds just reflect where the money's going. our fans are mental. will have been piling on after the match on Saturday whilst still hammered hence the odds :lol:

Back