55 pluscan book now

Status
Not open for further replies.

53 here as well, can't wait for mine.
I also look younger as well as ruggedly handsome.
bit of an update.
just had a text from the doctors saying i could book. followed the link on the text and booked in for next wednesday. couldn't have been any easier tbh.
i'm chuffed to bits and in all honesty got a bit teary thinking of all those who have died with this f***ing thing and all the work that lots of people have done into making all this possible, big soft shite that i am.

The Mrs just had a text from the GP with a link to book. She has mild asthma and in her 30s so was a bit shocked. Yet when you go through it asks have you got an underlying condition as classed by the government... no. Says not eligible. Whats that about then?. 😕
Just say yes then. 😊

Yeah we did that.. it actually just says a chronic condition which Asthma is.

Still no text for me mind. I wonder if GPs do a search on those who have had chest infections needing antibiotics- shes had quite a few more than me
This whole over 55 etc can book now seems a white elephant to me mind. Reading further down it says once you've had a letter from your local GP, which seems a bit of a lottery, very dependent on postcodes it seems. A lot of people in their 40s seem to be getting letters, whilst over 50s nothing.

This whole over 55 etc can book now seems a white elephant to me mind. Reading further down it says once you've had a letter from your local GP, which seems a bit of a lottery, very dependent on postcodes it seems. A lot of people in their 40s seem to be getting letters, whilst over 50s nothing.
I haven't had a letter, just a text from the doctors with a link to book. Im 53, no mention on the booking website of any underlying conditions, just a list of times/dates. I've no conditions I don't think but do only have one kidney.

That website is just full of "not available" for Sunderland nightingale , centre for life Newcastle and Durham too...
is there a decent time to check? I've had a text telling me I'm eligible but finding it impossible to get a booking.

That website is just full of "not available" for Sunderland nightingale , centre for life Newcastle and Durham too...
is there a decent time to check? I've had a text telling me I'm eligible but finding it impossible to get a booking.
There's very few vaccines at moment. Due shit loads of Pfizer today. Keep checking in incoming days

Got booked up for next friday at Riverside Stadium . Happy with that. Just need to keep dodging the virus for another week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back