55 pluscan book now

currently no appointments available
Keep checking. First day there was none and then following day was new batch. but my first appointment booked on Sunday was 1 April second 17 June.

I reckon next month will be at capacity as second jabs are coming on stream.

Site says no 2nd vac date available then kicks me out and have to start again then says no 2nd vac date available then kicks me out and have to stat again then says no 2nd vac date available... and on and on...

Site says no 2nd vac date available then kicks me out and have to start again then says no 2nd vac date available then kicks me out and have to stat again then says no 2nd vac date available... and on and on...
Been trying yesterday and today, I can’t input data required any quicker and when I get to end it then says that booking is not now available. Even a 10 year old with xbox experience couldn’t input any quicker, tried phoning 119 and even they couldn’t get dates booked when they came on system

Yep it's crap. Some people will not bother.

so you reckon it's vaccine shortages and not appointments that's causing this?

Yes. There is capacity for much more than double the current number of vaccinations. Even in the past few weeks we have easily hit nearly five hundred thousand and suddenly we are struggling to get one hundred and fifty thousand. The only restricting factor is vaccine supply. Once the brakes are off on that then the numbers will shoot up. And obviously appointments will be easier to get too.

Yes. There is capacity for much more than double the current number of vaccinations. Even in the past few weeks we have easily hit nearly five hundred thousand and suddenly we are struggling to get one hundred and fifty thousand. The only restricting factor is vaccine supply. Once the brakes are off on that then the numbers will shoot up. And obviously appointments will be easier to get too.
I was hoping that to be the case, I read they are expecting a huge uplift in supply from around 15th March, Pfizer are starting to redeliver again.

That can't be right ffs. Are you not in a medical group that warrants early vaccinations?
Not that im aware of. Got a few little issues but nothing to serious. I've had covid. A few friends my age had it at the same time. But no idea what's on their medical records. My mum up the road in the next town is nearly 70 and not had it(but she's not interested in chasing it)🤷‍♀️

The Mrs just had a text from the GP with a link to book. She has mild asthma and in her 30s so was a bit shocked. Yet when you go through it asks have you got an underlying condition as classed by the government... no. Says not eligible. Whats that about then?. 😕

Back