4th Ashes Test - Old Trafford

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been second best by some distance all series. Credit to them ***** better prepared in every aspect but as the first captain not to win a home Ashes series since 2001 Root has to go

Don’t agree. The whole team hasn’t been good enough. Yes the batting has been the major disappointment, but the bowling has been average, the captaincy poor and the fielding very, very average.

Better team has won. By team I mean a world class batsman, a decent batsman in very good form (Labuchagne) and a very good bowling unit.
Spot on.

We just simply don't perform consistently enough, or seem to have alternatives when plan A isn't working.

When it goes t!ts up, it really goes t!ts up - Edgbaston, Headingley (last day excepted), first two days of this Test.

I can see us winning at the Oval but it means f@@k all to me now. Gutted.

Don’t agree. The whole team hasn’t been good enough. Yes the batting has been the major disappointment, but the bowling has been average, the captaincy poor and the fielding very, very average.

Better team has won. By team I mean a world class batsman, a decent batsman in very good form (Labuchagne) and a very good bowling unit.
good post

Fuck Smith, fuck Langer, fuck Labachagne and his punchable f***ing face, fuck being "sporting", and fuck every f***ing Aussie.

Dicks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back