4 Stone Off...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well done nev, fat git like yer dad, did not read on after the first page, as an after thought, remember him at Dagenham good crack he was, he liked O'Grady's

Last edited:
Morning all

Got weighed this morning and have shifted 4 stone since August time...

Well on target to be at my fighting weight for my hollys in July...

Dead pleased with myself...

Best,
SoS ;)

good for you mate. 4 clem'll make a hell of a difference. are you sweating less mate?

ere mate while i'm on, out of interest, as it's something i've always wondered there, when clem heavy heffers like you embark on weight loss programmes like this how do you factor in the expense of buying smaller clothes, do you it in steps there? would you need to go out shopping every couple of clems lost or do you make do wearing stuff you've shrunk out of until you've hit target weight? what's your system mate?

good for you mate. 4 clem'll make a hell of a difference. are you sweating less mate?

ere mate while i'm on, out of interest, as it's something i've always wondered there, when clem heavy heffers like you embark on weight loss programmes like this how do you factor in the expense of buying smaller clothes, do you it in steps there? would you need to go out shopping every couple of clems lost or do you make do wearing stuff you've shrunk out of until you've hit target weight? what's your system mate?

Gideon mate, get ready for the bullshit...

just out of interest, why do people call a stone a "clem" ??? Born and bred up here, and never really understood this

Gideon Gungeon said:

Thanks GG...

Was never sweaty anyway m8...

Do it in stages m8... But in my case... I've had a load of clothes I 'grew out of'... So back into these now...

Just bought some new work shirts tho... Great feeling... 15 and half inch neck...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back