4 Stone Off...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morning all

Got weighed this morning and have shifted 4 stone since August time...

Well on target to be at my fighting weight for my hollys in July...

Dead pleased with myself...

Best,
SoS ;)

ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Freddie the Greek said:
4 stone is a great effort and whoever can do this needs will power and deserves credit.

Shame yer not a real person like

Cheers Fred...

It's took some doing...

As say... I'll be right for my hols in July...

Dick Fitzwell said:
Aye you would think you'd all have just packed in bothering wasting your time with SoS and Beady must be awful having nothing better to do haha.

Nice one on the weight loss Nev

This ^

And thanks!

Aye you would think you'd all have just packed in bothering wasting your time with SoS and Beady must be awful having nothing better to do :lol: .

Nice one on the weight loss Nev

Uh oh, another disciple..:roll:

Bit ironic like, coz you cannot stop posting on these threads too, must have nowt better to do!

Last edited by a moderator:
Morning all

Got weighed this morning and have shifted 4 stone since August time...

Well on target to be at my fighting weight for my hollys in July...

Dead pleased with myself...

Best,
SoS ;)

What have you changed like SoS? Food and excercise?

How on earth have you managed to shift all that weight the amount of BBQ's you have and time you spend on this board. :lol:

Losing imaginary weight is tough for most imaginary people, nevermind an imaginary scouse one. Well done. The imaginary gardening, imaginary 5 a side, imaginary golf and imaginary jogging should all come a bit easier now.

Losing imaginary weight is tough for most imaginary people, nevermind an imaginary scouse one. Well done. The imaginary gardening, imaginary 5 a side, imaginary golf and imaginary jogging should all come a bit easier now.

He even had an imaginary barbeque yesterday.
His imaginary family all came round then his imaginary friend BeadyEye turned up.
A great imaginary time was had by all.

:lol::lol:

Banana Boy said:
What have you changed like SoS? Food and excercise?

How on earth have you managed to shift all that weight the amount of BBQ's you have and time you spend on this board. :lol:

Food intake mainly m8...

Running more too...

Working back at home helped loads... Was eating take outs 3 times a week last year...

Cut the ale right back too...

Feeling really good...

Monty was magic said:
Well done son !!!

Cheers m8...

He did have to imagine something to replace all the imaginary time he spent imaginary walking his imaginary dog Dixie though

I believe your purported fat squalid clip of a father would much more benefit from your secrets than the users of this board will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back