4 day working week

Many don’t just see patients though and there are different ways to see patients.
I'd be happy if they just had less of a workload and we had more doctors to cover. However we haven't and I can't imagine being able to do as many patients in 80% if the time.

I’ve got Tuesday and Wednesday off this week. Just had the weekend, do a days work today finishing sharpish to play football. Then have two days off, two days on and two days off.

I wish every week could be like this.

:D, Gilly loves stuff like this.

He worries about office workers sitting still all day getting unhealthy, so I'm combatting that by having a good run around with other people for the social side too. I might even cycle up to where I play at dinner time and work this afternoon from a cafe up there, for that double dose of exercise.

He worries about people not thinking family values are important. Its half term so I'll have two days to do stuff with the kids, take them out a couple of places if the weather is not too bad.

I'm on fire ticking all the boxes essential for life here.

Apparently the 12 month trial is going very well north of the border. Wonder if the English follow their lead.
I've been doing it for donkeys mainly due to getting right on the hoy on a sunda
I was taken in the office once by the Personnel Manager at the place where I worked, and asked why I only attended work 4 days a week, to which I replied " because I can't manage on 3 "
I've been using that for decades as an excuse 🤣

Last edited:
I was wrong 😀. Just completing on a deal that will see me out of the rat race bar a few hours a week checking on investments.
All hatches are battened down for the arrival of Labour .

Got everything crossed they don't undo all the really good work your Tories have done mate. Still, if they do, you're wealthy enough now to move abroad, despite the needless hurdles now in place since leaving the EU :)

Last edited:
I was wrong 😀. Just completing on a deal that will see me out of the rat race bar a few hours a week checking on investments.
All hatches are battened down for the arrival of Labour .
Aye, we'll miss the great job the Tories have done🤣

Got everything crossed they don't undo all the really good work your Tories have done mate. Still, if they do, you're wealthy enough now to move abroad, despite the needless hurdles now in place since leaving the EU :)
I’ll never leave the best country in the world mate.
Aye, we'll miss the great job the Tories have done🤣
Careful what you wish for QWERTY lad

Last edited:
Was that the same time most of the unions were against the minimum wage rise .
Lots of unions did oppose it. They said firms would use it as a maximum wage. Thet were wrong as were the Tories.
You've just exposed another Tory lie that Labour do the unions bidding
Thanks for that👍👍

Back