4 day working week

My son has recently changed to 4 days on then 4 days off - he loves the extra flexibility it gives him
Same hours over longer days I presume?
8hrs 45 mins is condensed. Sounds like normal working day to me. So what is the 4 day working week that my 4 day working week isn’t?
8 (with bait) is a normal day surely?

Instead of 40 you do 32. No change to pay.

Last edited:
8hrs 45 mins is condensed. Sounds like normal working day to me. So what is the 4 day working week that my 4 day working week isn’t?

The 4DWW is 32 hours or less. Note that a standard working week of 35 to 40 hours worked over four days instead of five is not a four-day week – that is considered to be a five-day week with compressed hours, resulting in four long workdays.

There is no reduction in pay. Employees receive 100 per cent of the pay for 80 per cent of the time, in exchange for maintaining 100 per cent productivity.

Link

The 4DWW is 32 hours or less. Note that a standard working week of 35 to 40 hours worked over four days instead of five is not a four-day week – that is considered to be a five-day week with compressed hours, resulting in four long workdays.

There is no reduction in pay. Employees receive 100 per cent of the pay for 80 per cent of the time, in exchange for maintaining 100 per cent productivity.

Link
Sounds bollocks to me like

Back