3rd Test

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol:

I had a little chuckle like. "a blackie has took a fifer and a whitie has took a 4 for", there wasnt any malice in it. just a play on words. Botham didnt know what to say, all I could he was ramiz giggling like a little schoolkid.

Sorry for being slow but wtf was he on about? Where is the play on words?

Pietersen finishes with 67 runs in 6 innings.

Always defended him but its time he started delivering.

Cook gone.

Time for Bell and Morgan to deliver or else this is going to be over in a couple of hours.

Should have at least 190 by now batsmen have been far too negative. Morgan needs a test career saving knock

Should have at least 190 by now batsmen have been far too negative. Morgan needs a test career saving knock

Eddie, what's Colly's sign say in your avatar??

As for England, century from one of these two is a must. Otherwise we lose 0-3.

It says good luck smb cricket club on your first season. Poledancer (RIP) got colly to hold it up on a winter tour a couple of years ago

Anyone know if these cricket venues in Dubai are used for other sports?

if not seems a huge waste of money even when they predictably will get to hold a major cricketing event in the next few years

Morgan wants to savour that walk off, it will probably be his last in Test cricket.

I thought Morgan was a bit unlucky, he finally came in showing some intent and not looking like a walking wicket, it was a good ball from Gul and a shame for his innings to come to an end with it did as he was looking promising for a change.

Bell was daft, that's the type of ball you either leave well alone or welly it to the boundary, what was he thinking?

At least we're having a go here, just think if we'd done this in the last test:evil:

Sorry for being slow but wtf was he on about? Where is the play on words?

They were talking about record run chases. Our 334 was the highest against Austrailia. When they were looking at the match figures there was a bowler who took 5 for called Blackie and another bowler who took 4 for called white.

Haway Prior lad. Still got a sniff.

edit.
Fuck.

Monty is in.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back