Not open for further replies.
Anderson 1 wicket away from 250,
IT Botham 383
RGD Willis 325
FS Trueman 307
DL Underwood 297
JB Statham 252
JM Anderson 249

Just watched the last few overs before tea and saw Swann pick up a couple of wickets. Given that the ball is actually turning now I fear England's innings is going to be embarrassing.

Test is over unless the batsmen make a very surprising change in form. Good chat about the odi team now

Good to see Monty has had a good series as the second spinner and the bowling attack has done as much as could have been expected.

A bit of racism there like lol

essex boy said:
Good to see Monty has had a good series as the second spinner and the bowling attack has done as much as could have been expected.

He's done well although I do think he could do with slowing down a bit he seems to fly through his over. Bowlers have been excellent bar the afternoon session yesterday

A bit of racism there like lol

He's done well although I do think he could do with slowing down a bit he seems to fly through his over. Bowlers have been excellent bar the afternoon session yesterday

By ramiz? I heard that.:lol:

Aye, hope they have the balls to do it again in future. Esp on the subcontinent.

Aye there would be hell on if botham had said that like. Rameez is that good he can get away with it

:lol:

I had a little chuckle like. "a blackie has took a fifer and a whitie has took a 4 for", there wasnt any malice in it. just a play on words. Botham didnt know what to say, all I could he was ramiz giggling like a little schoolkid.

essex boy said:
I expect us to get 300 here :eek:

Hope so, still a big ask with our current batting form, but we've done as much as we could realistically hope for so far. If these 2 can survive the early onslaught tomorrow and get to 60-70 odd, it will give our other batsmen a bit more confidence to play their natural game, which will give us half a chance.

I expect us to get 300 here :eek:

It will just pose more questions than answers if we do - particularly idf Strauss gets another score :lol: Before we came I thought Pietersen, Bell and perhaps even Morgan would be OK and they have been shite and that Strauss would be useless and so far he is at least having a good game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back