35L or Sigma?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just been playing football with a lad who I found out is a wedding tog, Ross Parker, he's got some nice stuff!

2 a penny these days man. Only 2 steps of wedding tog separation so I've heard.

Just been playing football with a lad who I found out is a wedding tog, Ross Parker, he's got some nice stuff!

Haven't heard of him before but had a look at his site and I agree that he's got some nice images on there :)

oROSSo said:
it looks like darth vaders butt plug actually!

first time? I take it there isn't any pressure being a second shooter?

Yeah. That's what the main man has told me like. He's getting all the stock photos. Anything that I get is just an added bonus. Still gonna get some proper mint ones though :)

Yeah. That's what the main man has told me like. He's getting all the stock photos. Anything that I get is just an added bonus. Still gonna get some proper mint ones though :)

Pussy... 2nd shooting is for wimps ;)

Good luck mate, sure you'll get some crackers as usual.

Mind, you being a second shooter is like the monthly comps all over again......oh yes i did!

ajax_andy said:
Pussy... 2nd shooting is for wimps ;)

Yeah I know but nothing at all draws me towards wedding photography. I am however doing my Dads wedding in August so figured I should learn the ropes.

Who knows, I might enjoy it. I don't generally like people though so its doubtful :)

oROSSo said:
Good luck mate, sure you'll get some crackers as usual.

Mind, you being a second shooter is like the monthly comps all over again......oh yes i did!

Smug wanker :)

For the record, I've taken the winning shot this month in my mind, just need the gale force winds and snar to stop so I can get out there!

Yeah I know but nothing at all draws me towards wedding photography. I am however doing my Dads wedding in August so figured I should learn the ropes.

Who knows, I might enjoy it. I don't generally like people though so its doubtful :)

Smug wanker :)

For the record, I've taken the winning shot this month in my mind, just need the gale force winds and snar to stop so I can get out there!
:lol: I'm getting the winning shot on thursday night. Decided.

Haha yeah you really need to like people and be VERY personable to be a wedding tog. It's good you're getting some practice in before doing your dad's though as just seeing how things are done will be very beneficial.

Are you gonna hoy some up on here for us to see at some point?

ajax_andy said:
Haha yeah you really need to like people and be VERY personable to be a wedding tog. It's good you're getting some practice in before doing your dad's though as just seeing how things are done will be very beneficial.

Are you gonna hoy some up on here for us to see at some point?

Wadn't :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back