30th May corona deaths uk

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think a lot of people are confused about people's motivations for seeking to find some positives in the figures. For me it's purely a desire to see the figures dropping and finding any angle I can that is positive to extract in order to placate my own feelings of anxiety. It seems that people are getting this confused with some political motivation at somehow vindicating the government. There doesn't need to be such aggressive contradiction of positive noises on these threads.

Third day in a row that we have higher daily deaths than they were last week. Meanwhile they’ve stopped telling us how many have tested positive for the disease. Transparent as ever.

half-hearted lockdown
there was nothing wrong with the lockdown. it was people's refusal to take it seriously and look for ways to circumvent it as soon as measures were announced that was the problem.
i'd like to point out that i've been guilty of breaking the lockdown rules but with the best of intentions and needs be a'la cummings.

Jesus it’s not dropping at all now. Why are we so badly affected on this. Europe practically rid of it.

yes it is? The week trend is down as is the daily trend on last Saturday???? Why say it’s nit dropping ,when the facts and data show it is???

Few posters on here seem to be disappointed that we aren't seeing big spikes in deaths

Agree, hinestly man the negativity is unreal. I think they are depressed and need help
How are these 2000 cases catching it now that we have been in lockdown for over 6 weeks.

people still at work. People in nhs will be spreading at home etc . 2000 from 65 million

Last edited:
Agree, hinestly man the negativity is unreal. I think they are depressed and need help

people still at work. People in nhs will be spreading at home etc . 2000 from 65 million

8000 a day in the whole population they reckon, I feel sorry for anyone who has to go to work on public transport.

Do they still think masks would stop it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back