2nd Test - England v India

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont even know what any of that means. Just know on the bbc commentary a ball before lunch they said the bookies have England as faves.

Bookies react to money going down and may fluctuate between Bookies, the exchanges reflect the price. England was never better than even money.

India were never 18/1 either. :lol:

£1 on evens wins you £2. the 1.85 on the exchange means for a £1 you would get £2.85

£1.85

200 would have been something like 5th highest chase ever at Lords. It was lost on day 1.
We made more than 200 batting like a Billy Smarts Circus act................

We were well in it yesterday until we let their 8th wicket put on 3 more than we lost by..............

Bookies react to money going down and may fluctuate between Bookies, the exchanges reflect the price. England was never better than even money.

India were never 18/1 either. :lol:

£1.85
i see, stake already included? i dont use the exchanges. too dangerous to get hooked

We made more than 200 batting like a Billy Smarts Circus act................

We were well in it yesterday until we let their 8th wicket put on 3 more than we lost by..............

Not saying we weren't in it, I'm saying we were behind right from the start. It took a tremendous 1 hour and 59.5 minutes this morning to get us just short of level.

And that I hated Moores before most of you lot will veer have heard of him.

i see, stake already included? i dont use the exchanges. too dangerous to get hooked

That's how the exchange prices are quoted Carty, decimal odds.

Not saying we weren't in it, I'm saying we were behind right from the start. It took a tremendous 1 hour and 59.5 minutes this morning to get us just short of level.

And that I hated Moores before most of you lot will veer have heard of him.
We certainly didn't dictate the game and I never had us favourites at Lunch probably evens but in both innings at 7 down were were on top but couldn't finish the job..........

An England of two years ago would have won easily from either position especially the first one.............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back