24 hours in Police Custody

When answering no comment are you not just basically admitting you’ve done it anyway?

If you're not guilty and they've got no evidence then answering No Comment for most questions isn't a bad thing to do. What you say in that interview could be used to charge you, otherwise you're leaving later that day.

I wouldn't go out my way to answer questions if I wasn't guilty, you're wasting my time, I'll waste yours.

I don’t understand why they didn’t all go down for murder.

Reckless intent is still intent. (Oo er, Politics forum) this shite….)

Because one admitted it (well the act) and the others were accomplices.

Decent sentences considering
Ps. The police did a thorough outstanding job in this case.
The police come into sone criticism but to get the evidence, to go through the situation again wearing the coat etc was superb.

It's about time that serious cases as this they get the credit they fully deserve.

Last edited:
The no comment interview does my napper in, would be great if a sentence can be made longer if a no comment interview is produced if found guilty.

She cares so much for her kids suddenly once she’s been locked up and realises she is knackered.

No comment doesn’t help your case if you are guilty. Counts against you.
£1300 worth of shite no less.

He wants jailing for spending that much on a chavvy Moncler coat in the first place. Fool.

Last edited:
If you're not guilty and they've got no evidence then answering No Comment for most questions isn't a bad thing to do. What you say in that interview could be used to charge you, otherwise you're leaving later that day.

I wouldn't go out my way to answer questions if I wasn't guilty, you're wasting my time, I'll waste yours.

But if you haven’t done anything, by answering there questions surely speeds up the process, and you will be out much quicker.
By not answering makes you look guilty.

But if you haven’t done anything, by answering there questions surely speeds up the process, and you will be out much quicker.
By not answering makes you look guilty.

Depends mate. This is from a non law POV.

They have to have evidence to prove that your guilty. You don't need to prove that your innocent.

Say if it's something like you had texts saying I f***ing hate you, I wish you were dead and you got murdered 2 weeks later. It's probably not better to answer about those texts if you didn't murder them and you were 20 miles away as it's irrelevant. They're just trying to force stuff out of you.

Obviously if they got murdered and you were in the same room you'd probably want to speak if you didn't do it.

Depends mate. This is from a non law POV.

They have to have evidence to prove that your guilty. You don't need to prove that your innocent.

Say if it's something like you had texts saying I f***ing hate you, I wish you were dead and you got murdered 2 weeks later. It's probably not better to answer about those texts if you didn't murder them and you were 20 miles away as it's irrelevant. They're just trying to force stuff out of you.

Obviously if they got murdered and you were in the same room you'd probably want to speak if you didn't do it.

Ok but still not sure staying silent will help your case or time u will be locked up for
by answering there questions if you are innocent, telling them you were 20 mile away when they were murdered, ticks a box for them let this one go move onto next suspect.
For me only one’s staying silent have things to hide

I don’t understand why they didn’t all go down for murder.

Reckless intent is still intent. (Oo er, Politics forum) this shite….)
It was clear the one who put his hands up early doors to manslaughter was the one who actually did the stabbing. He was obviously taking a chance that the cops would accept his plea. Good job they didn’t.

Ok but still not sure staying silent will help your case or time u will be locked up for
by answering there questions if you are innocent, telling them you were 20 mile away when they were murdered, ticks a box for them let this one go move onto next suspect.

See I'd say that before you get to the questions personally. They'll tell you why you were locked up.

I wasn't saying no comment everything though just be selective I'd answer on where I was and no comment the rest for that above. Not relevant texts from 2 weeks earlier.

I would pretty much always answer 'no comment'.

This video explains why. Its from the states but same principles apply:

I would pretty much always answer 'no comment'.

This video explains why. Its from the states but same principles apply:

However if you are guilty of a crime whether by accident or on purpose, usually smaller crimes that could be dealt with out of court such as a caution. You've gone and well and truly shafted yourself and gauranteed yourself a court date for a conviction and hefty fees. This is why solicitors during disclosure with officers like to know what is available to clients

Back