24 hours in Police Custody

You can understand why they looked at his Mother, but then they didn't want to look any further.

Incredible how so much has changed in crime solving too, as we take cctv etc for granted now.

Social services should've taken the kids into care, a 6 year old boy having to take himself off to school whilst she stays in bed til 11am smacked off her tits should've set off alarm bells.
She was a truly horrible mother but she didn't kill her bairn.
Wondered where he'd been. Had put it down to a ban
Who is he ? I have a good idea.

Social services should've taken the kids into care, a 6 year old boy having to take himself off to school whilst she stays in bed til 11am smacked off her tits should've set off alarm bells.
She was a truly horrible mother but she didn't kill her bairn.

Who is he ? I have a good idea.
He's a 🦄

I’ll have to reserve judgement on who killed the poor lad but I’ll not have on his mother. Scum.
Clearly an absolutely awful woman, but it does seem that they decided she did it then tried to match the story to that assumption.
wether she did or not. She was only interested in herself and not her son.

Last edited:
15 years he got. Good detective work put the twat where he belonged. The second part is on Allr.

Watched the new one just now. The two lads who got rammed off a stolen motorbike while fleeing an attempted burglary. Ok shouldn’t be taking the law into his own hands put kind of wish they had both received injuries that rendered them both to a life in a wheelchair. (At the very least)

Watched the new one just now. The two lads who got rammed off a stolen motorbike while fleeing an attempted burglary. Ok shouldn’t be taking the law into his own hands put kind of wish they had both received injuries that rendered them both to a life in a wheelchair. (At the very least)
100% agree.

The lad who went after them seemed like a really decent fella. He did step over the line, but surely a suspended sentence and community service would have sufficed? (Which is what the two little rat-bag attempted burglars received).

(Assuming he was a first time offender).

Having said that of course, the judge will have had all of the facts in front of him/her.

I just don’t understand how career criminals with lengthy records can continue on the merry-go-round of short spells in prison / suspended sentences / community service.

Back