24 Hours in police custody

Not sure what was going on in the end with the knife in the shoe.

Too much booze and sniff and they thought they were invincible
Could just be that the lad kept a knife in his shoe because he's a nutter, the other bloke probably didn't even know it was in there when he brought them in.

Could just be that the lad kept a knife in his shoe because he's a nutter, the other bloke probably didn't even know it was in there when he brought them in.
Possibly I'm sure he knew when he picked his shoes up.

He was a drug dealer like so was probably his protection

It’s not
Those that disagree will be those who have no pride in their appearances.
Probably think the scratters who pick their kids up from school in pyjamas and Ugg boots are fine aswell
Do you actually know how much time and work goes into maintaining a Mohican? Keep it looking good? Lots. Loads. Ironing it, perhaps straighteners, 40 pounds worth of hairspray a week. If that’s not pride in your appearance I don’t know what is.

It’s not
Those that disagree will be those who have no pride in their appearances.
Probably think the scratters who pick their kids up from school in pyjamas and Ugg boots are fine aswell
Definitely weird police force Bedfordshire. Mohicans a desk sergeant who thought the baghead rat who murdered the lad was a nice lad because he would miss his daughter.

Ned Flanders interviewing the murderer like a petrified matador..

Still not sure how the lad got done for rape in one of the previous episodes when they found no DNA he was a weirdo like.

Shame the police disagrees with you and a couple others on a Sunderland forum
Guarantee that haircut wouldn’t get the green light from gaffers under normal circumstances.as much as I maintain he looked woefully unprofessional apparently it was a charity thing. He’d probably get away with turning into work in a mankini if it was for charity cos people are so shit scared of causing offence.

I’m sure they will be super happy you’re agreeing with them on a Sunderland message board aswell.
Google a few police policies and read what’s deemed acceptable regards appearance etc.
You might get a shock
I don’t need to google anything, we’ve all seen what’s acceptable for this police force on TV.

I’m sure they will be super happy you’re agreeing with them on a Sunderland message board aswell.
Google a few police policies and read what’s deemed acceptable regards appearance etc.
You might get a shock
That haircut should have been deemed inappropriate. My lass works for the police and I was asking her when the program was on. She said no way would any of the blokes be allowed to get away with it. Mind some police forces and a lot less professional than others. Northumbria Has a terrible reputation among police forces.

Do you actually know how much time and work goes into maintaining a Mohican? Keep it looking good? Lots. Loads. Ironing it, perhaps straighteners, 40 pounds worth of hairspray a week. If that’s not pride in your appearance I don’t know what is.
It was a pound shop one though
He'll have had big hair did a no2 sides then bit gel to a point with what's left . Lazy days it'll be slick back

Back