21,000 season tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Since Sunderland moved into the SoL they have never struggled in the second tier, you have always either been promoted or at worse missed out in the playoffs.

If you lot struggle and are in the lower half then I reckon you are looking at averaging between 20-25k which is still good. As for Boro if we are in and around automatic I would expect high 20s. The problem with the championship not many away fans fancy a day out in Middlesbrough.

Since Sunderland moved into the SoL they have never struggled in the second tier, you have always either been promoted or at worse missed out in the playoffs.

If you lot struggle and are in the lower half then I reckon you are looking at averaging between 20-25k which is still good. As for Boro if we are in and around automatic I would expect high 20s. The problem with the championship not many away fans fancy a day out in Middlesbrough.
I don't often agree with you but I will here. Feelings amongst our fans are very negative at the moment. We can see the problems we face and I for one do not expect anything but mediocrity next season.
I expect Boro to win the league. The home games should be bouncing.

Not many home fans fancy a day out in Middlesbrough either matey;)

Just in from the pub and Boro fans giving it large over their prospects - reminded them that we have previous of going straight back up as opposed to their record.
Canny crack like and very friendly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back