21,000 season tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not bad considering our cheapest adult ticket is £530 and yours is £370.
Just spoke to the smog at work and he said he renewed for £397 and £530 was the price for new season card holders only which drops to £397
next season,the same deal as last seasons bandwaggoners got.If past support is anything to go on Boro will average 22-250000 I,d guess.

Just spoke to the smog at work and he said he renewed for £397 and £530 was the price for new season card holders only which drops to £397
next season,the same deal as last seasons bandwaggoners got.If past support is anything to go on Boro will average 22-250000 I,d guess.

Aye, the early bird offer for those wanting to renew was £397, but that is still more expensive than the £370 ticket which is still available to your fans. Don't get me wrong it's to be applauded like. Wish ours were as cheap.

Has the club given season card figures for the season then? I'd not believe the fuckers if asking them how many tickets have been sold for away games as they just give any random figures to fans.

Sunderland will - barring a dreadful season - get bigger gates than us, of that I have no doubt. However Boro will probably make more money on ticket sales.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back