20th December Stats

Status
Not open for further replies.

He who hesitates is lost, the dithering clown is making us all losers, and the leave brigade. This has been kept back to cover the mess, he obviously thinks we are all stupid.

He who hesitates is lost, the dithering clown is making us all losers, and the leave brigade. This has been kept back to cover the mess, he obviously thinks we are all stupid.
On the last part I think he might be right. This virus has shown us up badly in the stupid department.

Lockdown is coming as it won’t take long for this new form to spread here , we should start it from 27th whilst schools are off and use the time to prepare for a nation wide mass testing program .

I hate lockdown but if we have a clear path out of it with mass testing then you can see a point to it
And what will mass testing do apart from send positive tests through the roof and then will be used to keep areas in restrictions rather than free them. Whatever we do,whatever the figures we are screwed till at least April, when the weather improves and Sage and the government can't use the NHS being overun because of Winter. Plus by then millions more will have been infected or vaccinated making it harder to spread

Must be a huge outbreak if every single person that her son and daughter know have got it🤔
I honestly thought people on this board had more sense than to post and perpetuate such ludicrous, and obviously fake, scaremongering bollocks such as this.

What are people trying to achieve by doing it? It astounds me that they cannot see what they are doing, the stress they are causing, the panic they are actively encouraging.

It's moronic behaviour, and when this is all done and dusted they should be reminded of what they have done and held to book for the pain they have caused.

For f@cks sake, what happened to common sense and restraint - when did we turn into such hysterical and overly-melodramatic drama queens.

Some people need to give their heads a shake and take a long hard look at themselves in the mirror.

Last edited:
And what will mass testing do apart from send positive tests through the roof and then will be used to keep areas in restrictions rather than free them. Whatever we do,whatever the figures we are screwed till at least April, when the weather improves and Sage and the government can't use the NHS being overun because of Winter. Plus by then millions more will have been infected or vaccinated making it harder to spread
If positive tests go through the roof then surely we need to have restrictions. Better we know the true figure of what we are dealing with.

Last edited:
If positive tests go through the roof then surely we need to have restrictions. Better we know the true figure of what we are dealing with.

spot on - can’t believe anyone thinks best way to deal with this is to ignore what the scale of the actual issue is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back