20th December Stats

Status
Not open for further replies.

May be unjustified but it’s right thing to do
I’m not sure it is as lockdowns have consequences. At the moment the figures look OK in every area of the U.K. other than the 3 hotbeds and Wales. Though Scotland have declared one from Boxing Day.

If it were my business I would say "sorry, but our staff need to be as safe as we can make it so if you can't wear a mask you can't come in, either shop online or get someone to shop for you". Yes a few people genuinely can't wear a mask but most non-mask wearers are arseholes, I read about an anti-mask protest in Newcastle today, they should have been fined for breaking the law.
Tbf there's a canny few shop workers who aren't wearing them either.

And about a third of those case numbers are from london alone
I wouldn't worry about it mate, a woman at work told me today that the new strain wouldn't spread up here due to the new tiers. Mind the same daft bint also told me when there were 35 deaths in the UK that we would get a few more then it would be all over, so she may be wrang :eek:

Lockdown is coming as it won’t take long for this new form to spread here , we should start it from 27th whilst schools are off and use the time to prepare for a nation wide mass testing program .

I hate lockdown but if we have a clear path out of it with mass testing then you can see a point to it

Lockdown is coming as it won’t take long for this new form to spread here , we should start it from 27th whilst schools are off and use the time to prepare for a nation wide mass testing program .

I hate lockdown but if we have a clear path out of it with mass testing then you can see a point to it
They haven’t even sorted track and trace out man.

No mate i’m just letting it hit home how terribly wrong a few select SMB virologists were during the summer chatting shit about something you clearly know zilch about

Like the guardian? Do you think they were claiming herd immunity?

Cos what they reported is pretty much what I've said

And constantly tagging me into things you've invented I've said is trolling

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back