**** 2019 Golf Thread ****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Linden Hall on Sunday and Monday

95 quid Dinner B&B and 2 rounds of golf

not hopeful that the course will be in a good condition

What's the best way to buy a second hand driver? Don't fancy spending shit loads on a new one, when I'm shit and won't get the benefit.

pay for a fitting then look for your spec on ebay/golfbidder or AG

The lads at Seaham golf club do some cracking deals anarl ... they're on facebook under bargain golf equipment.

Last edited:

Cheers lads. Will have a look through American golf. Which is the better one for trade ins in the NE?

Sunderland is the biggest I think... They all use the PGA value guide to determine the price they give

If they're still doing double value trade ins it'll be PGA VG price x 2 then divided by 1.5 for the exchange rate

I have a voucher for the filly course at close house that has to be used by 22nd April. If someone wants it for nothing PM me your address and I'll send it to you.

Back on the Summer course at St Annes Old Links today and I couldn't resist a knock off the white tees. Despite the cold weather, the course didn't play as long as I feared.

I have a voucher for the filly course at close house that has to be used by 22nd April. If someone wants it for nothing PM me your address and I'll send it to you.

Quickly snap this up because depending on who you speak to at the time of booking you may get a nice surprise.;)

I have 2 vouchers for the Colt course at close house that has to be used by 22nd April. If someone wants them for nothing PM me your address and I'll post it to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back