2019-20 kits

Status
Not open for further replies.

If that has a striped back that would be nice. If we had Puma we could get a black cat as the manufacturer logo.
It does mate, yeah.

That picture of Zaha and Wan-Bissaka looks like they're both saying to each other 'only time either of us will be seen in this kit'
Given that AWB has explicitly stated he's going to be here next season, it's guaranteed that's not what they're saying.

Last edited:
I've said it before and will say it again. There's only so much you can do with red and white stripes, especially when the shorts are neither red nor white.

Hence why we went down the pinstripe route. You have to do something wacky like that every now and again just to mix it up as it then it allows another run of standard stripes with slight variations.

I'm half expecting some kind of fade out look in it this time

I spoke to a woman I know today, her son is in the U-18 squad. Told me the young uns had been moaning this week because they've been told we're definitely getting Hummel after Adidas.....she said it would actually be from next season too (although I thought the adidas contract had another year?).

I spoke to a woman I know today, her son is in the U-18 squad. Told me the young uns had been moaning this week because they've been told we're definitely getting Hummel after Adidas.....she said it would actually be from next season too (although I thought the adidas contract had another year?).
Nowt wrong with Hummel kits, or Puma or Kappa for that matter!

Nowt wrong with Hummel kits, or Puma or Kappa for that matter!

I don’t understand all this praise for Hummel, Puma etc.... Hummel gave us a good strip or two in 1990, Generally all of the manufacturers follow templates and generic patterns. The quality and selection of Adidas products is much greater and more accessible.

As for Puma, Puma have made a great football boot in the Puma King and and some good trainers over the years but generally their football strips have been awful.

As for Kappa, Jesus wept.

The best strips that we have had consistently were Umbro when they were relevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back