**** 2017 Golf Thread ****

Status
Not open for further replies.

Typhoonftm

Striker
Managed to get 2 1/2 rounds in this year so far. Aim to knock at least 3 off the handicap if I can keep the games going.

Going to put some range work in this year as I normally just rock up in a Saturday morning and play, never practice.
Aye me to. Sheer laziness for me. Got so much time on my hands, and live right next door to the course now! :lol:

Aye me to. Sheer laziness for me. Got so much time on my hands, and live right next door to the course now! :lol:
Last year I was only working 2/3 days a week but didn't do one bit of practice. Gone back to work full time now as I was bored shitless but plan on putting practice in and playing more comps.

Where do you play mate?

I'm taking it up this year.

Started messing around before winter at the driving range, and played a couple of rounds at Cocken Lodge but I'm shit.

I mean really utterly shit, to the extent it's 50/50 whether I'll make contact with the ball when I swing at it.

Tips? :lol::lol:

I'm taking it up this year.

Started messing around before winter at the driving range, and played a couple of rounds at Cocken Lodge but I'm shit.

I mean really utterly shit, to the extent it's 50/50 whether I'll make contact with the ball when I swing at it.

Tips? :lol::lol:
Keep your head still and don't try to windmill the fucker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back