2 weeks to get contracts sorted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nobody is signing a contract till they see what league we are going to be in

They will make thousands more if they go to the Championship

That should be part of the contract deal though. Big bonus and automatic big pay rise conditional on us getting promoted. It would then work as a good incentive for the players we want to keep.

We're mid table in the third division. Personally I couldn't care less if all them went, they've failed thus far. Re-evaluate in May
To be honest i think thats what the club are thinking.Imight be wrong if we go mad in last 2 weeks,but i think they are gonna clear out.

That should be part of the contract deal though. Big bonus and automatic big pay rise conditional on us getting promoted. It would then work as a good incentive for the players we want to keep.

You'd think this would be common practise. If they don't sign a new contract it's either because they want away or weren't offered enough upon promotion.

Their league standard is a good comparison. They get Europe because European competition given to all nations even Welsh cup entrants! Efl trophy rules were 4-5 from matchday squad had to be in squad again next game. We used reserves well that year. Doing so again now too.
Last season made the Europa league last 16 and in knock outs again this season. How far do the welsh clubs get ...

Or we could be heading for a scenario (worst case tbf) where by the end of feb we have 21 players on our books but having signed for new clubs.
Cant be good for a promotion push
They cant sign for other clubs until the summer I think. Only non english clubs

We're mid table in the third division. Personally I couldn't care less if all them went, they've failed thus far. Re-evaluate in May

That's fair enough but next season when we're restricted to spending £2.5m on salaries it's very likely we'll have a worse squad. Without promotion this season we are gonna be in a very bad place.

With promotion we'll be very well off, essentially a blank canvas and the ability to re-sign the best of our free agents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back