12 year old girl murdered in Liverpool City centre

Last night absolutley horrific. Scary times we live in when kids murder kids while people do their Christmas shopping.

Rip poor bairn
Yup it's scary, RIP to the young girl bless her-I hope whoever did that to her gets dealt with severely.
A couple were stabbed to death over parking the other day and a young girl called Bobbie-Ann was murdered by some random stranger a couple of days ago.
Why are some people just so f***ing evil with no restraint / morals ?

Awful
Good to hear there's been some arrests, what the fuck is wrong with some people man ? Stabbing a kid to death after some kind of squabble..... :cry:

Last edited:
Yup it's scary, RIP to the young girl bless her-I hope whoever did that to her gets dealt with severely.
A couple were stabbed to death over parking the other day and a young girl called Bobbie-Ann was murdered by some random stranger a couple of days ago.
Why are some people just so f***ing evil with no restraint / morals ?

Good to hear there's been some arrests, what the fuck is wrong with some people man ? Stabbing a kid to death after some kind of squabble..... :cry:

we have really lost our way, so badly

I just cant get my head around it.

what has happened to make people so angry all the time, its just getting worse, its like people have had an empathy transplant where these idiots just don't have any for their fellow human beings.

From online bulling to stabbing people in the street, if I had young children i would be worried sick with the way the world is, to be honest when my 22 year old goes out I worry about him, gone are the days of a little slap if you have a disagreement when out being the worst, now its a screwdriver in the chest.

Wish I hadn't read this now, quite upsetting and my thoughts go out to the family, like i said cant get my head around it all.

A bit of a generalisation but the ones who have are producing more kids and dragging them up with the same lack of morals. Glad I’m not growing up now.

On that I'll agree.
what has happened to make people so angry all the time, its just getting worse, its like people have had an empathy transplant where these idiots just don't have any for their fellow human beings.

Two words.
Social. Media.

Back