🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 England Women v Sri Lanka Women 🇱🇰 T20s & ODIs

Was at that game last year, had multiple rows to ourselves which was nice.
The fielding from India was embarrassing.

Yes, they didn’t fancy it much as it was too cold for them.
I love watching the cricket but too many round us the day have nee knowledge of the etiquette I've spent more time up n down missing balls and wickets as people cant wait til end of over

Aye, it’s great to have newcomers coming along, particularly the numbers of women and girls here, but many people don’t understand that they should wait until the end of overs before moving around.

Last edited:
Not the most exciting game of cricket I've ever seen but nice to get up to Durham again. Lovely day too after being stuck in a freezing office all week

Very odd day saturday, got the bus down car park was rammed queued to get into the ground, got in and it was empty, filled up a little by about 12.30ish

not sure what the issue was, it seemed like there was more people last year for a rain delayed T20 2 days after the queen died, considering most clubs were allocated 50 tickets the turnout was shocking,

Was it teams still had games to play saturday, was it too hot, was it the format? does 50 over cricket not appeal to women and girls?

Very odd day saturday, got the bus down car park was rammed queued to get into the ground, got in and it was empty, filled up a little by about 12.30ish

not sure what the issue was, it seemed like there was more people last year for a rain delayed T20 2 days after the queen died, considering most clubs were allocated 50 tickets the turnout was shocking,

Was it teams still had games to play saturday, was it too hot, was it the format? does 50 over cricket not appeal to women and girls?
A mixture of weather, 50 over too long and maybe ticket price at £15 and £5

I think it's a case of people just think women's cricket is rubbish and isn't appealing

Back