๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ Sunderland v Swansea match thread ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ

I had a pint before kick off as it didn't seem busy as normal in the concourse. It's been ages since a bought a pint there. It was Carling. Not tried that since the 90s.
Fuck me, what a shit pint. Piss with water. I managed to drink it. It was hard going and I hated it, but I got there.
It was the highlight of the day.

That 1st half was shambles. It needed changing after 10 minutes when in was obvious how it was panning out.
What were you thinking? Carling FFS

I'll know for next time!

Mind, I was pleased with the turnout today

It was canny like. Everyone seemed to be enjoying it. One older man said he was pleased as it's so different from when he was younger and he never imagined a football club doing Pride things. I thought that was a lovely thing to say and I'm pleased he felt included.

Just got back to from the match. We were clueless today. The team didnโ€™t know what position they were playing. It was a disgrace having no one up front in the space of 10 mins the wingers swapped round then swapped again then styles went onto the other wing. In all the time still no striker

Just got back to from the match. We were clueless today. The team didnโ€™t know what position they were playing. It was a disgrace having no one up front in the space of 10 mins the wingers swapped round then swapped again then styles went onto the other wing. In all the time still no striker
We're collecting brothers of famous people, first Jude Bellingham's brother, now Harry Styles'

shite first half and a bit less shite 2nd half. beat by the taffs at footy and the porridge gobblers at rubgy. what a day,
i was surprised at how few swansea fetched up mind, i've seen more of us at tibshelf services on the way to an away game. not a dig at the ones who travelled but it was a very poor turnout.

Awful defending from him. He was another poor player yesterday. His crosses were awful n'all. Why does Patterson keep pushing the ball out to opposition players?
Best coaching in the world. I know he has gone now, but caused 9 weeks damage!
Why did Hume run away from the ball for that first goal??
if the cross had been stopped, no goal.
Football is a simple game. This is school boy level coaching and defending.
I've watched it a few times now... I think he has been told to keep to a flat back 4...so he went back to position, but that gave the winger all day to pick a cross and pass out and led to a goal .
just cut the cross out, maybe win the ball.
they can't score if you have the ball.

This is under 11 basics!

Last edited:
All thatโ€™s needed is stability in the board room and experience on the pitch, need to be a bit less tight and stop bargaining for youngsters like.

Back