🌈🌈 Sunderland v Swansea match thread 🌈🌈

I wonder if any other club has self combusted so spectacularly as SAFC has in such a short space of time?
Poor decisions left, right and centre. If Speakman isn't given the boot then I seriously worry about KLD's ambitions for the club.
Appalling mate. And again I get and appreciate the good Speakman has done since he joined but surely his job should be hanging by a thread now?

Outplayed first half and we seemed all over the place. Was Hume right wing today? Couldn’t work out who was where at times. Much better second half but lacking quality in key areas. Season over

Last edited:
Just got back, first half was a disgrace and all on Dodds, you could see after 5 minutes we were going to get battered down the wings with constant space for their wingers to cross, how Dodds or Proctor didn’t see this until the 35th minute is beyond me.

2nd half was better, hopefully he’s learnt from this but that probably wishful thinking.

Outplayed first half and we seemed all over the place. Was Hume right wing today? Couldn’t work out who was where a times. Much better second half but lacking quality in key areas. Season over

That first half set up was an absolute shambles. Took a while for Dodds to change it too. Worrying.

On the coach today. Set up wrong and while changes were made, jobe should be nowhere near the team. Hjelde was woeful
The team is young and relatively inexperienced, with no senior pros on the field to help them.
Dodds did get it wrong today, but he did try to put it right, albeit too late. He needs to be much more proactive with his tactical changes and subs when it goes as badly as it did today. It was obvious we're were going to concede over and over with the starting formation.

Hopefully Dodds will learn from this, and fast.

Can’t believe there was over 41,000 at SOL today…. In fact I don’t! No more than 25,000.
All teams should share the real attendance not tickets sold (The clue is in the word attendance)

Wait, wasn't that the stand directly next to ours?! πŸ˜‚ We were the first one on the left as you walked in. How on earth have I missed you?

Edit: I definitely talked to two people on the Game of II Halves stand, one of them may have been you without me realising. I'm 6'2" and bald with glasses.

The lad doing the guess the attendance with Chris Waters? It was me in the red hoody with red lippy on.

Back