★★★ SAFC vs Man Utd Match Thread ★★★

Status
Not open for further replies.

Worried about RVP and Mata. The rest are nowt flash. I think we look weak as piss but i could be wrong like

If we have increased energy levels from last week we should be able to see that Utd team off, though I can see both sides conceding.

fletcher wickham buckley.

vs

van persie rooney mata.

wouldn't be so bad if wickham looked arsed down the left, buckley being an unknown at this point and fletcher being incapable of producing anything himself.

I reckon we've got every chance at home, their confidence won't be the best at the moment. I'm not expecting an easy game, but we might as well have a go at them.

Who dares wins.

Would have played Gomez behind the strikers instead of Buckley
We'd lack width then. Against Utd's new system using the whole pitch and getting your full backs and wide strikers to get past Utd's wing backs leaves their defence in a right problem. This formation LVG is using is easily beatable.

We'd lack width then. Against Utd's new system using the whole pitch and getting your full backs and wide strikers to get past Utd's wing backs leaves their defence in a right problem. This formation LVG is using is easily beatable.
For Barcelona aye ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back