★★★ SAFC vs Hull Match Thread ★★★

Status
Not open for further replies.

Absolute cntus, f***ing lot of them. Only fuckers who let me down on me accy for £160. Knew I should never bet on them, bad enough having to watch some of the shite they serve up. Bastards.

Absolute cntus, f***ing lot of them. Only fuckers who let me down on me accy for £160. Knew I should never bet on them, bad enough having to watch some of the shite they serve up. Bastards.

would have had 400 € if they had won... stupid by me... they never turn up twice

We move on, bad day at the office.

Terrible ref
I would say that if the game was against a top side, one we would expect to lose perhaps, but at home against a genuinely shit, shit side that has been hit with injuries and suspensions . I moved on from the 8-0er quite quickly as I hadnt expected much from the game beforehand, and Southampton were a form team at the time anyway and have gone on to prove they are a quality side.

Hull on the other hand:
No wins in 10
Team today largely made up of 2nd teamers
We had them at home
We had just won a derby, would have hope morale would have helped us
Lost the last 3 against them, law of averages might dictate maybe a point at least

Disgusting result. Just got in and the board is in full meltdown, rightly so.

Only Sunderland could lose 3-1 having been 1-0 up after 30 seconds.............

I would say that if the game was against a top side, one we would expect to lose perhaps, but at home against a genuinely shit, shit side that has been hit with injuries and suspensions . I moved on from the 8-0er quite quickly as I hadnt expected much from the game beforehand, and Southampton were a form team at the time anyway and have gone on to prove they are a quality side.

Hull on the other hand:
No wins in 10
Team today largely made up of 2nd teamers
We had them at home
We had just won a derby, would have hope morale would have helped us
Lost the last 3 against them, law of averages might dictate maybe a point at least
Typical gus though to set up like we are playing bayern munich.
we barely threatened all game. The whole point is to score f***ing goals, take the first minute gift out of the equation and you could count our efforts at goal on one of terry nutkins' hands. And it's not the first time we have created fuck all in a game either.

f***ing appalling that mind, but not the end of the world. Worst performance of the season imo and I include Southampton in that. At least in that game we had the first 20 minutes or so where we thoroughly outplayed them. Here we were pathetic after the first 30 seconds.

Gus needs to realise the formation and tactics when facng different teams. Should have gone 2 up front today

What a turn around after the Newcastle game. Back to fickle fans whining and relegation battles re-emerging.

Merry Christmas and a happy new year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back