★★★ SAFC vs Hull Match Thread ★★★

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scored after thirty seconds and did fuck all since. Appalling performance. Hull played really well though, not that they had to try too hard.
I said earlier we should never score early doors, they just think job done and drop deep. If Johnson had scored in first half injury time against the mags no way we would have won.

Gus needs to learn from this. After the effort put into the game against the mags. our lads looked knackered. Terrible performance.

Hell's bells. That was a shocking, sloppy, incompetent performance.

It wasn't even good enough for the Championship.

EVERYONE is to blame - all the players, and all the coaching staff, (and Congerton for his indirect effect, or rather non-effect).

How can we turn in performances like this? (and worse of course, against Southampton.)

Not good enough by a million miles.

Gus needs to learn from this. After the effort put into the game against the mags. our lads looked knackered. Terrible performance.

I suspect it's the effort put into celebrating that's the problem.

I thought we couldn't get lower than Southampton away, take a bow Poyet.

The bloke can't coach a team, he hasn't got a clue, Hull were all over us and he didn't change it at all. Hulls second was scored in the 50th minute, we gave them a free pass until about 85mins.

Needs to go, with January coming up its the ideal time. Anyone who disagrees, well you can just enjoy getting played off the park by a team 2nd bottom with their 2nd string out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back