★★★★ BORO vs SAFC Match Thread ★★★★

Status
Not open for further replies.

When people leave early the arguement in their defence is always that they pay they their money and it's up to them, that argument has to work both ways. If people spend a lot of money travelling to watch us, for me they are entitled to do what they want to do.
My problem is 400 miles each way so do I make the long haul North for the Bournemouth match. Bit late now and a bit fed up so better to decide tomorrow. I have three rules; never leave early no matter how bad it is, support the manager until he's fired no matter how bad it is and never admit relegation until it is a mathematical certainty. Oh, right, so that'll be me buying a ticket tomorrow :rolleyes:

f***ing great end to the night, son just rang to say 5 of them got jumped by 10 Boro on Marton road at end of game and car smashed up. f***ing Boro scum .
Hope they are ok, a car can be replaced or repaired.

1-0 Boro was the biggest certainty ever for tonight's game. Both sides shite, both sides can't score, Boro without a win in 16 PL Games......

Is anyone surprised?

I have been working late and I have just arrived home. I have see the result but all is not lost, am I right? This team of your's still have "winnable" games. Is that right? I am hopeless at working the league position thingy.

Took the fans too long to turn, should have been on Moyes after the worst start in premier league history

I despise the man

Why?
Supporters are part of the fabric of the club so why the immunity?
The bile that flows out of the stands that paralyses players who have hardly kicked a ball for us is matched by the feverish unwavering support of others .

Yep true

Always will a bit, its part of the reason we both us and the mags have achieved fuck all.

Are we there yet?
It tax a while ya know. You'll get there, don't worry bonny lad

I have been working late and I have just arrived home. I have see the result but all is not lost, am I right? This team of your's still have "winnable" games. Is that right? I am hopeless at working the league position thingy.
Concentrate on the tax forms. Not the league table or Ashley might just deliver a zero hours promotion

Hope they are ok, a car can be replaced or repaired.
2 took punches nowt serious except black eye
Police advised the lad not to drive it back until repaired.
50 quid taxi ride back - ta for asking appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back