★★★★ BORO vs SAFC Match Thread ★★★★

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree yes that's how we feel, but not these *****.
Difficult to laugh Hank or feel anything good other than anger and hatred of most of this squad not just tonigh but for months now,then again its complicated why have they give up on Moyes? Where is their dignity and honour to at least try?and many more questions but fuck it I give up.

I'm not a mag ... you think wel Come back up any time soon? Not a chance. For those of us who have been around longer than the last 10 years we know the score, we have been shit for 50 plus years, the last 10 were the highlight believe it or not. Sums us up as a club. Shambles
Nope we won't come back up, not under Moyes. Someone else possibly.

Difficult to laugh Hank or feel anything good other than anger and hatred of most of this squad not just tonigh but for months now,then again its complicated why have they give up on Moyes? Where is their dignity and honour to at least try?and many more questions but fuck it I give up.

I think they did try, particularly in the second half. Again, it reminded me of a line I heard once in an old musical comedy.

DANCER: 'I'm doing my best'
DIRECTOR: 'I know - and that's the pity of it'.

Moyes is f***ing useless.
There is NO WAY he will get us top 6 in the ch'ship.
He has nothing about him.
Got to get rid.
Fuck stability.

Mainly, I'm not in favour of replacing the manager (again), but my mind goes back to Moyes' early season negativity. How could he say that we would struggle to avoid relegation when we had pretty much the same team that went on that fabulous run at the end of last season?

Last edited:
Of all the people I'd criticise it would never be the supporters.
Why?
Supporters are part of the fabric of the club so why the immunity?
The bile that flows out of the stands that paralyses players who have hardly kicked a ball for us is matched by the feverish unwavering support of others .

Why?
The bile that flows out of the stands that paralyses players who have hardly kicked a ball for us is matched by the feverish unwavering support of others .
When people leave early the arguement in their defence is always that they pay they their money and it's up to them, that argument has to work both ways. If people spend a lot of money travelling to watch us, for me they are entitled to do what they want to do.

Why?
Or...people paying good money to watch the match?

f***ing great end to the night, son just rang to say 5 of them got jumped by 10 Boro on Marton road at end of game and car smashed up. f***ing Boro scum .

When people leave early the arguement in their defence is always that they pay they their money and it's up to them, that argument has to work both ways. If people spend a lot of money travelling to watch us, for me they are entitled to do what they want to do.
The fans have been beyond reproach, in my view.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back