“The king”

safc_123

Midfield
let’s see past the social media love in man! He’s another player that gets better the longer he is out injured! Onien is another that’s getting his game on the basis of social media love in, Matthews is ten times the right back onien is but isn’t on social media and sucking up to the fans like onien does. I fully expect to get backlash for this but it’s my opinion.

let’s see past the social media love in man! He’s another player that gets better the longer he is out injured! Onien is another that’s getting his game on the basis of social media love in, Matthews is ten times the right back onien is but isn’t on social media and sucking up to the fans like onien does. I fully expect to get backlash for this but it’s my opinion.
You’re correct on Matthews but he’s been injured that’s why he’s out of the team

Maguire is shite but still 50x the player honeyman is

I think you're being harsh, I'd argue Matthews is equal to O'Nien, if not a bit better, but O'Nien is definitely more popular because of off the field stuff.

Maguire is alright, decent league one player, not sure he gets you promoted mind, but decent enough signing

The title of the king is ridiculous but there's no doubt he came on and gave us plenty going forward. He's been a massive miss.

He came on as our joker today but when he didn’t pull the trigger he lost his head.....I’ll get my coat

O9 is popular because he is a very good player with a lot of potential - we need more like him, and a better right back so he can play further up the pitch.

Maguire on form is an asset too and he needs minutes on the pitch to get back up to speed.

Onein is perfect for this league and he may get better given his growth this season

Good God mathews is crap , has been ever since we signed , tell me how many goals/assists he has had when playing compared to Onien , FFS man, you mention people bigging up players that are out injured then come out with Mathews is a footballer , oh and lets not forget his glass legs.

Nonsense on both counts.......McGuire did more in 20 mins despite being ring rusty than Honeyman did in 70 and Im a Honeyman fan.........09 is superb and stupidly consistent at full back, did it again today, their winger hardly got a kick.

Can't slag 09 off like, he's never went Fookin missing

The title of the king is ridiculous but there's no doubt he came on and gave us plenty going forward. He's been a massive miss.

The King title is tongue in cheek....What is clear is that McGuire has an ego and loves to be loved.....If that means we feed that ego to get the best out of him then happy days as he has proven he is a matchwinner.

His first few touches today were dogshit without argument however he's been out a while and he grew into the game . He offers more than honeyman without a doubt. Honeyman today was utter dirge so Maguire should start ahead of him for the last couple of games

Two massive errors the manager wont back down on. Making honeyman captain and sticking his neck on line by claiming Onein is a right back. Piss poor

Back