“The king”

Two massive errors the manager wont back down on. Making honeyman captain and sticking his neck on line by claiming Onein is a right back. Piss poor

09 has been superb at right back which is a good job as Matthews been injured most of the season.....If you think 09 is not a good right back your opinion on anything else is just null and void........

09 has been superb at right back which is a good job as Matthews been injured most of the season.....If you think 09 is not a good right back your opinion on anything else is just null and void........
Onein would be a crackin player for us in midfield. If you really think he has been superb at right back then gud on yu.

let’s see past the social media love in man! He’s another player that gets better the longer he is out injured! Onien is another that’s getting his game on the basis of social media love in, Matthews is ten times the right back onien is but isn’t on social media and sucking up to the fans like onien does. I fully expect to get backlash for this but it’s my opinion.
Are you a mate of sessions.

let’s see past the social media
let’s see past the social media love in man! He’s another player that gets better the longer he is out injured! Onien is another that’s getting his game on the basis of social media love in, Matthews is ten times the right back onien is but isn’t on social media and sucking up to the fans like onien does. I fully expect to get backlash for this but it’s my opinion.

Bellend

I disagree. Maguire is a talented player who can create something from nothing. Even today, he showed some glimpses.

Maguire talented?
I would say a bang average Division One player. Without doubt more influential and better players at your level. Who has he previously ripped up trees for in promotion winning sides? I think that is a reasonable yardstick to be fair.

Equally I will say in the lower leagues most players are of equal talent and it’s down to coaching, Man management and commitment that gets you through.

I really don’t think Ross picks O’Nien because he tweets a lot

Well he looked like he was going to have a huge say in the run in before his injury. He's looked off the pace in his couple sub appearances but why wouldn't he after 8 weeks out. He's by far one of our better attacking options and I'm glad we have him and not Honeyman put it that way!
But we’ve got Honeyman !

His first few touches today were dogshit without argument however he's been out a while and he grew into the game . He offers more than honeyman without a doubt. Honeyman today was utter dirge so Maguire should start ahead of him for the last couple of games
Is Captain George ever anything but dirge ? Week after f***ing week after week after week after —————

2 sub appearances after breaking a bone.

Much as I don’t think Ross is the right manager for us to suggest he picks his players based on their Twitter feed is beyond stupid. Muppet.

Back