“My player will never play for Sunderland again”

Status
Not open for further replies.

To quote Basil Fawlty, at the news of a totally f***ing shit player who has taken the piss saying he won't play for us any more, "I tried calling the Samaritans but the line was engaged."

I hope we told the agent "Too f***ing right he won't be, the useless bag of cum. Now get out of my f***ing sight before I get the piano wire you loathsome leech."

He's not shit like

Unless the agent is paying the wages, he isnt their player at all. The player is a client, they are a representative. The sooner these f***ing parasites realise that, the better. Lets be honest, there is no way that FIFA are going to get rid of them, but there needs to be more control of them. Donald is trying to do that by telling them we hold the registration and they go when we want them to. Agents dont like that, so others pick up on it and decide their commodity wont play here anymore either. It is disrespectful considering these are the dishonest, fragile, divisive wankers who have this fine club in its current position. There isnt one of them who can sit down and tell any of us to our face that they have earned their money, not one.

He said in the interview with RR that more than one agent has said this to him about a few different players.

McNair and Asoro were mentioned by name as examples of players he didn't want to sell (and could afford to keep), but had no desire to be here.

Unless the agent is paying the wages, he isnt their player at all. The player is a client, they are a representative. The sooner these f***ing parasites realise that, the better. Lets be honest, there is no way that FIFA are going to get rid of them, but there needs to be more control of them. Donald is trying to do that by telling them we hold the registration and they go when we want them to. Agents dont like that, so others pick up on it and decide their commodity wont play here anymore either. It is disrespectful considering these are the dishonest, fragile, divisive wankers who have this fine club in its current position. There isnt one of them who can sit down and tell any of us to our face that they have earned their money, not one.

if he is the agents player, then surely the player should pay for the services of the agent not the club

it is a topsy turvey world which really needs to be looked at and sorted.

Force the issue. Name them in the first matchday squad and team. If they don't play, sack them for breach of contract.

I am thinking of presenting a certificate to all those who played for us last season. It would say ...
" Verified former member of indisputedly the worst squad to ever represent SAFC in its 139 year history."
P 46, W 7, D 16, L 23, GF52, GA 80, GD -28, Points 37.
League Position : Championship (second tier) 24th out of 24
Number of Home wins - 3.

I think it would be nice for players like McNair to have when they look back on their long and distingusged careers in later life. A football landmark that they could be proud of.

And what would that solve in mcnair’s Case ?
Sacked and leaves as a free agent so no 5million transfer fee.
clubs should be able to sue players for loss of earnings/capital if they are fairly dismissed through breach of contract. Adam Johnson for example, sitting on millions and the club loses out through his stupidity.

if he is the agents player, then surely the player should pay for the services of the agent not the club

it is a topsy turvey world which really needs to be looked at and sorted.
At the end of the day, it's the clubs's desperate desire to succeed, whatever that is to get the Premier League money. As I said yesterday, when we signed people like Kenwyne Jones after he went on strike at Southampton and forced a move, we as fans turned a blind eye. Yes agents are twats and a leach on money in football, but the clubs make this inevitable chasing rainbows and not giving a fuck about anybody else either.

People go on about how some 20 year old millionaire, trained all of their life to do what they are told and follow instruction should do the opposite and "stand up to be counted" or whatever it is they think they should do, blame the agents and whatever else. If they clubs stopped f***ing each other over and all agreed to stop dealing with the more shady agents, then maybe it would get better.

Of course you have the problem that if the English clubs do that, then the foreign teams won't and they'll have an edge over the better players. Then so it goes, flowing down from the top. FIFA can't even back down from the corrupt decision to have the World Cup in Qatar with 7 years notice between almost all of their apparent problem executives being arrested and the event it's self, never mind the whole morality/ slave labour issue. So getting them to sort it out seems like it's never going to happen.

Agents and players have far too much control over a club. How many other jobs can you pick and choose what you do in your role? If I walked in on Monday and said I wasn't going to do my job, I'd be disciplined.

Force the issue. Name them in the first matchday squad and team. If they don't play, sack them for breach of contract.
Surely we'd have to go through a disciplinary procedure before sacking them?

Agents and players have far too much control over a club. How many other jobs can you pick and choose what you do in your role? If I walked in on Monday and said I wasn't going to do my job, I'd be disciplined.
And worst of all players are overly controlled by agents.

The sooner these parasites are banned from football the better

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back