“My player will never play for Sunderland again”

Daniels

Striker
Lets see what happens when pre season training starts. It all bullshit agent talk for “I want more money”

If the lads report to training fair play there are less agents at training. If they don’t turn up fine them. They will soon come back or find a club that wants them.

Sorry but for me if an agent says that then get rid of the player whether he wants to go or not. If he wants to stay then he needs to fuck off to another club and sort his agent out, or dont have an agent in the first place.

It’s Lens....

f***ing hell :) :)

Jeremain Marciano Lens (born 24 November 1987) is a Dutch professional footballerwho plays for Turkish club Beşiktaş and the Netherlands national team. He is a versatile attacking player, known for his pace and stamina, primarily being used as a winger or a striker, but he can successfully play as a second striker.

hopefully this is true

Beşiktaş[edit]
On 6 August 2017, Beşiktaş signed Lens on loan, with the option of a permanent transfer afterwards.[13] He scored his debut goal for the club in a 2–2 draw against Trabzonspor. Playing as a replacement for Ricardo Quaresma, he managed to find the net in the 58th minute of the match.[14] On 7 June 2018, it was confirmed that Lens had signed permanently for Beşiktaş.

Save the wages and i’d even be happy to forgo the fees if it meant they never played football again until their contracts were up. Won’t happen though as agents make nothing if a player isn’t moving.

It seems to me that sensible clubs should not only be choosey about the players that they bring in but also about the Agents that they buy them from. It's clear that the two go together . If you buy a player with an attitude you are going to get problems but if the player is fine and the Agent is the issue it seems that you to end up with just a many problems.

f***ing hell :) :)

Jeremain Marciano Lens (born 24 November 1987) is a Dutch professional footballerwho plays for Turkish club Beşiktaş and the Netherlands national team. He is a versatile attacking player, known for his pace and stamina, primarily being used as a winger or a striker, but he can successfully play as a second striker.

hopefully this is true

Beşiktaş[edit]
On 6 August 2017, Beşiktaş signed Lens on loan, with the option of a permanent transfer afterwards.[13] He scored his debut goal for the club in a 2–2 draw against Trabzonspor. Playing as a replacement for Ricardo Quaresma, he managed to find the net in the 58th minute of the match.[14] On 7 June 2018, it was confirmed that Lens had signed permanently for Beşiktaş.
Versatile attacking player:lol:, shouldn't that be lazy arsehole instead

Back