“Major New Development”

Discussion in 'SMB' started by Reptilia, Sep 14, 2018.

1. Kevj

Kevj Striker

Anyone else read this?

Gin Bar to open in Pallion

Now, on first impression, I’d have had this as almost a white elephant which will either fail or become the new Joseph’s of Pallion within a year. Or is this bold forward thinking by the owners who see longer term potential due to the proximity of the new bridge?

I certainly wouldn’t have invested in this.

the dark one likes this.
  2. steve30000

steve30000 Striker

Anyone notice the audi advert on there?
    Couldn't miss it like, it took the whole fucking page up and you couldn't close it for 20 seconds. :rolleyes:

Kevj likes this.
  3. Kevj

Kevj Striker

The Echo site is an abomination.

4. andy

andy Striker

Big housing estates going up around that way isn't there? Hope they like gin.

5. SGF

SGF Midfield

6. Dave Herbal

Dave Herbal Striker

Haway man . The rules don’t change just cos you happen to know her.

I would do unspeakable things to her.

7. andymulesafc

andymulesafc Striker

Jolene will be licking her lips at the prospect of potential extra income.

Reptilia likes this.
  8. Reptilia

Reptilia Winger

Aye The Führer will be all over it once it opens i’d imagine.

9. steve30000

steve30000 Striker

Why didn't you post it on here then? Oooooooooohhhh

10. chopsfc007

chopsfc007 Striker

Bore off

11. steve30000

steve30000 Striker

Who asked you? :lol: wind that neck of yours in

12. chopsfc007

chopsfc007 Striker

You never explained what your idiotic view that I got you banned how did you come up with that.

13. steve30000

steve30000 Striker

You admitted it on another thread.

Now stop insulting me, just to try to get me banned.

14. SGF

SGF Midfield

:lol:

To be fair the barman just said it’s going to be three different venues including a nightclub so he was a little off.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2018
  15. chopsfc007

chopsfc007 Striker

No I didn't you must be getting me mixed up so get a grip.

16. soapster

soapster Striker

yes they do and not just because it is me.

things have been said about posters relatives, that really should not be said.

Its called decency

big big difference between lasses allow picture of themselves to be in the media for peoples gratification and a lass that is just doing her job that has nothing to do with glamour industry

17. Before you had your initial post the only thing mentioned about her was 'bonny lass' and saying her work was like she was just out of university.

If she publishes her work as journalist in a regional newspaper and its website it will commented on. Surely that's the point, or does everyone have to rate her work because her family & friends might get on here?

Coeus likes this.
  18. citybythesea

citybythesea Midfield

Totally agree they don't speak for us

Kevj likes this.
  19. soapster

soapster Striker

not at all.

posts 8 & 9 related to her work. Not really an issue with that as its down to individuals thoughts. Some may be stupid, some may not be.

posts 20, and 21 were the start, but fortunately the thread did NOT descend into its full fury of wad, wadnt , ugly, not with yours, until it fell off etc

all I done was remind posters, she was a sunderland lass and it was likely that relatives could post on here and that would be upsetting for them.

wasn't there a case on here where a local had all sorts said about her on here and it turned out her dad posted on here.

foolzy likes this.
  20. I agree some go over the top. The way some go on with Dawn Thewlis on here is just fucking stupid but I don't think any of that happened on here