‘Slagging the fans off’

Grammatical Nuance? You mean outright changing your tune

''I have zero respect for an opinion based on 6 games.'' where does it say sacked here again? show me

You seem to struggle with remembering what the fuck you are talking about.
I'm sure he knows how Beale feels now with supporters pouring over every word to try and find an angle where he is either criticising the fans or players. Of course anyone can have an opinion after 1 games or 6 or 30 he's obviously referring to calling for hiom to be sacked and the rage towards his expressed online and in the ground about thiis. You know that as well but rather than argue the point you would rather go on like an arse.

Last edited:

I'm sure he knows how Beale feels now with supporters pouring over every word to try and find an angle where he is either criticising the fans or players. Of course anyone can have an opinion after 1 games or 6 or 30 he's obviously referring to calling for hiom to be sacked and the rage towards his expressed online and in the ground about thiis. You know that as well but rather than argue the point you would rather go on like an arse.
funny, but you can see that when he has been called out he resorts to personnel abuse, the very thing he says is wrong.

He has slagged the fans (or at least a fair few of them) off in 2 different threads, and went on like his opinion was the only one that mattered. You stick up for him if you want, but if you disagreed with him, im sure you would be ''clueless'' too
The theme of the conversation was about those wanting him sacked.
It’s pretty clear unless you’re one of the slow lads sitting at the back of the class.
Next time you’re struggling put your hand up and I’ll get to you when I can 😂
I thought you were against personnel abuse? or is this allowed because you say so?

funny, but you can see that when he has been called out he resorts to personnel abuse, the very thing he says is wrong.

He has slagged the fans (or at least a fair few of them) off in 2 different threads, and went on like his opinion was the only one that mattered. You stick up for him if you want, but if you disagreed with him, im sure you would be ''clueless'' too

I thought you were against personnel abuse? or is this allowed because you say so?
Are you one of the slow lads? If not then it’s not personal abuse is it.

I think he’s an idiot for insinuating that our support of this young group is anything other than top class.

I also think it’s no coincidence that you joined after the derby and slag off Sunderland fans

:lol:
Well clearly you’re either on a wind up or an idiot yourself . The only insinuation is yours. Beale didn’t do that. You have twisted the narrative to suit your agenda.

Do you agree with his wider point that personal abuse of Beale and hounding him out vocally after a few games is out of order?

Do you agree with his wider point that personal abuse of Beale and hounding him out vocally after a few games is out of order?
That was never in question from me. Not do I believe the noise comment was anything to get bothered about

However his poor tactics, inability to affect a game, claiming Dodds results as his own, comments on how ‘young’ the bench was, dropping Rusyn, dropping Ba etc

All point me to a manager who is out of his depths. We could and should of hired better

That was never in question from me. Not do I believe the noise comment was anything to get bothered about

However his poor tactics, inability to affect a game, claiming Dodds results as his own, comments on how ‘young’ the bench was, dropping Rusyn, dropping Ba etc

All point me to a manager who is out of his depths. We could and should of hired better
When did he do that? Not saying he didn't but is this another one of people making their own interpretation?

He's given Ba more opportunity than Mowbray ever did and probably Rusyn as well. Rusyn is a puzzler like - he is our best bet.

I don’t think he slagged the fans off at all, however, he could have just swerved the question but he appears confident bloke and I suppose he has a right to reply.
I still don’t like him as an individual but going to stop calling him an “arsehole” etc and just judge him on results

Back