‘Slagging the fans off’

Ducktales

Goalkeeper
I’ve heard this from so many fans now regarding Beale and when pressed nobody is able to give me a live example.

Now it’s possible I’ve missed something during his press conferences as they aren’t the most inspiring of affairs but I don’t recall any disparaging remarks from him regarding our fans.

I’ve heard this from so many fans now regarding Beale and when pressed nobody is able to give me a live example.

Now it’s possible I’ve missed something during his press conferences as they aren’t the most inspiring of affairs but I don’t recall any disparaging remarks from him regarding our fans.
In response to Beale out he played deaf to what was being shouted and pretended fans weren't backing the players. We don't need lectures off him.

He also referred to fan reaction as "outside noises".

He needs to shut up, get the team sorted on the pitch and let them speak for him.

I don’t think he slagged the fans off in as many words, but he came across as a huge arrogant twat in his press conference.

Calling the fans opinion ‘outside noise’ etc
How would you like him to react to a ‘fanbase’ conducting a poll regarding his dismissal 6 games into his tenure?
In response to Beale out he played deaf to what was being shouted and pretended fans weren't backing the players. We don't need lectures off him.

He needs to shut up, get the team sorted on the pitch and let them speak for him.
So he hasn’t slagged the fans off then?

I was wondering if something I missed as I’ve heard all this and couldn’t believe this was being construed as ‘slagging off’!

Jesus wept!

Last edited:

Just people twisting things, the unrest helps no one we must pull together as one.

STID
Exactly, while I dont think it was the most tactful or helpful thing to say I dont take it as the hanging offence others have. Still not sold mind and I think the football produced has taken a down turn in excitement
All about time, end of the season is the time to judge

Last edited:
How would you like him to react to a ‘fanbase’ conducting a poll regarding his dismissal 6 games into his tenure?

I was wondering if something I missed as I’ve heard all this and couldn’t believe this was being construed as ‘slagging off’!

Jesus wept!
He was talking a load of bollocks and lecturing fans who, rightly or wrongly, are unimpressed with his appointment (a lot of the anger is about the people who appointed him so he is unlucky there, he is a symptom and not the real cause). He claims to be experienced but has dealt with this poorly and, however unpleasant it is - the abuse of his appearance etc is wrong, he will be better off just relying on his team. If he sorts the team out he will be fine.

Referring to fans as 'outside noise' is having a dig at the supporters. Outside noise normally means people outside the club but his remarks were clearly aimed at the fans, who are clearly apart of the club.

Also, telling the media that the fans we don't like him because of his accent and where his from is another dig at the supporters. Most of us are frustrated at how he sets up the team and how he threw the players under the bus after the Mags and Ipswich games.

Oh dear! What a disaster.
Smidgen of canestan cream wouldn't go amiss with the pathetic excuse for a football coach
And have you tried sudocrem Baby cream?

Last edited:

Jesus wept!

Maybe with some class? I.e the fans can have their opinion and it’s up to me to change that.. rather than dismiss and inflame the situation.

You need to calm down and realise he’s done things wrong already and needs to work on winning the fans round with results

Back